Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuria Kingdom

Another giggle escaped Kolin. She wondered how many of the others had noticed how little the King Leorio had to work with. She couldn't have stifled such amusements even if she'd tried. "Of course, that is quite a shame really. I didn't expect it to be so miniscule," she said in an off-handed manner. Still it was fine to leave such a conversation, they didn't have to spoil their good time with such things. There were matters she'd much rather discuss, for instance, this apparent rise to kingdoms that Arthur proposed. "Oh? I wouldn't mind ruling at your side. Obviously I have a great deal of experience in these matters... and I could lend myself to such a cause~" she said with nothing but chipper happiness in her voice. She'd taken his words to refer to only her, as she always tended to do. She also enjoyed his excitement, a driven man on her side was something she could appreciate. "It is quite large, but it won't be so bad... I'll make sure to tell you everything you need to know~"

While Arthur talked politics and geography with Kolin, the snippy conversation between Cador and Merlyn continued as if in hypotheticals. She chuckled, "I doubt I would... other women are no concern of mine~" she chided as if amused by the whole thing. "Oh goodness, if the steadfast Spirit Knight isn't so steadfast, it's a wonder he'd offer himself to an evil, manipulative sorceress~" she mused in response to his words. She took note of the fact that he was moving to the side of the cell she was on, but she still made no moves. She smiled that same little snarky smirk. "How do you know I wouldn't just use such a thing just to free myself?~ Would you risk ending up a slave to my whims, just trying to relive a dream?~" she asked him as if genuinely curious, of course, this was all banter all in good fun, but still... she'd made no moves to remove her hood nor show herself. If he wished to see her and take advantage of this time they had, she'd leave that decision to him.

"I... am not one to talk, really, but I sincerely offer my condolences," Arthur said regarding Leorio. It was truly a shame, considering the king obviously had little to no flare accompanying his physical inability. He sighed, having no further concern for matters of Leorio... or rather, not wanting to think about what he'd seen too much. Kolin had alleged intentions of ruling Camelot at his side. It was clear by now that she wanted no such thing; she wanted to reign over Camelot herself, with him as a figurehead that she would likely use as a pleasure tool when the mood struck her. If only she were genuine, though, things would of course be very different. Naturally, Arthur would respond as if he could believe even a single word she said. "It would be my honor. I would hope to become a king worth my queen's adoration. Maybe the likes of me could even manage to satisfy a goddess~"

Cador chuckled. At times, this banter he shared with Merlyn was almost too much to bear. Nevertheless, it was far too entertaining for him to even consider stopping. "In all honesty, I'm sure even a deacon would fall to that demon's wiles. To call her a temptress wouldn't even do her justice," he stated with an odd amount of certainty. While Merlyn addressed the idea of her breaking free during the use of this 'mysterious dream woman' Cador spoke of, the Spirit Knight moved yet again. He drew closer and closer to the sorceress, his visage implying a clear challenge as he leaned forward. Out went his hand, and if uninterrupted, that very hand would peel back the succubus' hood until Cador could stare into those glowing eyes of hers. "That is a good question, Merlyn. Would I risk it? I may consider it a training exercise to strengthen my resolve. Besides, it isn't as if I intend to relive a dream. I'd much prefer the idea of starting a new one from a different perspective."

"In this case you can talk... it pleases me to know you understand my plight," said Kolin. She found this man quite refreshing. He was about what she could ask for, beautiful, blonde, decently tooled and fairly clever. His nature as a rather upright individual, who brings home criminals for punishment instead of executing them also makes him legitimately less dangerous than most as well. It was becoming easier and easier to see an endgame where she lived her happy life ruling the world, the heads of her enemies on pikes and this lad at her disposal to use as she saw fit. "I'm sure if you work towards it, you may see yourself reach such a podium~" she mused. She couldn't give too much, it was far too early. Beyond that, she'd given him a bit of a geography lesson. Perhaps she would do a bit more, make sure he knew what she had in store for him. She moved around her desk looking at this map with a raised brow. She had to start making plans as if she knew she'd easily reach her kingdom, after all there was another kingdom to seed her way into there after. "I need to think for a while, you may sit, we have time..." she mentioned to Arthur. She intended to write some letters do some small business and the like. All with Arthur in her presence. He would only achieve a greater reward after shew as sure of his worth the rest of the way. Though she'd already told him her plan, she still needed to make sure he was trained to properly handle her needs. To do what she told him, to wait when she said so, and to be available as she needed. That was what she required.

While Arthur was being broken in like a good little guard dog, Cador and Merlyn flirted both by way of banter and by way of action. "Well if a holy man couldn't resist, it's a wonder you, the Not-So-Steadfast-Spirit Knight... survived your nap~" she said with much sarcasm. Of course, this was all in good fun. She wondered if this was too much, but decided sometimes too much was exactly enough, she often felt that way to start with. Besides, she'd been waiting for quite a long time for someone whose company she could enjoy, she'd take quite a large interest in this for as long as she possibly could. Of course, this joking was surely coming to a close, as the man known as the Spirit Knight made his way steadily towards her, a challenge clearly present on his face. What would he do, to Merlyn? Pull back her hood was the strangely normal answer to that question. It peeled back revealing those silver white locks of hers framing her narrow face. She'd look up gently and into his own eyes, with her glowing magenta ones as if studying his face. His words hit her ears and caused the corners of her lips to twitch upwards in response. "Oh? Starting anew... Sir Cador? Well, I do very much enjoy a man of action... let's create this new dream of yours~" she said with teasing words. Still no physical movements from her, but the world around them began to shift little by little. A territory was being created around this pair like the gentlest shift from reality to a dream but controlled in a much stranger way. From the outside it would appear that he was at his post and she was laying within the cell, but around them the world would change to a scenery which suited Sir Cador's desires. Such was her nature as a succubus, admittedly that wouldn't be the only change to happen this day, but she supposed it was best he find out those other things on his own.

"You flatter me," he replied with the lightest chuckle. Surely there was a great sizable difference between himself and Leorio, but he took the clause as an honest compliment. For just a moment, it seemed he and Kolin were having a normal conversation, as if they could have a proper interest in one another. Of course, there was some amount of interest on either side... though neither would end in anything normal, nor for any good reason. It was, again, quite a shame. "I will do my best to meet expectations." He had nothing else to say about his future as king. Another word, and Arthur would have been spewing more false statements than he would have been comfortable with. Luckily, a bit of reprieve was coming his way as Kolin went about her business. Arthur was undoubtedly ready for a break in all this, so he was quick to bow before the queen and accept the offer. "As you wish. Do let me know if you need anything else of me," he said, taking a seat not far from Kolin thereafter. He, too, actually had some thoughts to process. . .

How did Cador survive his nap? If he remembered correctly, he had been close─ so very close to something rather interesting. It was such a terrible decision brought about due to the passive effect of a succubus, and yet... he felt its pull long after said succubus' image was removed from sight. What could he do other than act on his thoughts, just to ease his clearly plagued mind? Yes, that was logical. Being the 'man of action' Merlyn claimed him to be, and claimed to favor, he did away with the hood which kept Merlyn from his gaze. He was enchanted anew, but willingly this time around. As such, he managed to actually keep his words in-line as reality around Merlyn and himself changed. Gone was that dusty old dungeon cell, replaced over time by lush, lakeside grass. The wall behind Merlyn was instead the trunk of a sequoia tree with a passable gap through the base of said trunk. These images came to life via Merlyn's Territory Creation while Cador leaned into the succubus, lifting her head with a tilt of the chin. Would he kiss her? No. Though the scenery could have been a thing to misconstrue, Cador did not approach Merlyn from a point of romance. This was a simple matter of... desire, and the Spirit Knight's first act was to slowly drag his tongue up Merlyn's neck, while his eyes continued gazing deeply into her face.

The approach of Cador came with a change in the scenery around the pair. Merlyn was quite interested in what the mind of Sir Cador desired in this moment, and the lush lakeside greenery and being nestled against a tree, were indeed worthy of appraisal. Too bad, she didn't get the chance to take her eyes off the man before her. Sir Cador completely did away with her hood, and given the look on his face, had completely given himself to the enchantment which was her existence. No longer did he fight against his own actions, at least not in any normal way. No. The man instead tilted her chin upwards to... "Hmphf~" a gentle whimper passed through Merlyn's lips. She didn't know what she expected but this man slowly dragging his tongue along the length of her neck was strangely stimulating. Sir Cador gave off the air of a romantic, but he'd also spoken of his trauma. She wasn't confused about his actions, but they still stirred her body in a unique fashion. Her pale skin almost instantly gained a light pink tint as heat settled within her visage. "Oh my with a look like that one has to wonder, if I am predator or prey in this situation~" she couldn't stop herself from speaking in such a way, but it was quite true. She found herself watching this man's face as he gazed at her with an intensity that she might have previously assumed was not native to his being. Her unoccupied hands began to move... he was so close and so very willing, right? Her hands began moving, nimble fingers gently slipping apart layers of clothing and undoing buttons not on her own body, with one hand. Her other hand strangely would be found braced against his shoulder as if ready to push off at any moment. This situation seemed like it would become rather dangerous rather quickly but... that wasn't really a problem. She could go with it, after all... she also had problems committing.

All things considered, Cador hadn't even taken note of the changes to their surroundings. He simply found Merlyn too tantalizing to resist at this point; his attention was more focused than it had ever been. This amount of excitement was something he'd not yet known in this world. The typical salty flavor found in skin was not salty at all, but instead... something innately sweet to taste. The slow approach he'd taken with this extensive lick was just what he should have done; he was able to savor the unusual bouquet of succubus flesh. How many could say they knew such a thing in this world? Surely very few in the current day and age, but Cador could be counted among them... and soon, he would join an additional demographic. The expression Cador wore was apparently something noteworthy, according to Merlyn. For her to feel preyed upon was an irony in itself, considering how his libido had been activated by her mere existence. While one of Cador's hands pressed against the tree trunk behind Merlyn, his other hand rose to brush along the side of her face. Up and up it went, just as slowly as his tongue ─ which had begun its descent by the time ─ until his fingers began slipping into her hair near its roots. "Don't tell me you were foolish enough to think that mattered? If you have some intention of being a predator, feel free to predate... Merlyn," he spoke slowly but surely, bringing his clause to its end with a simple whisper into the succubus' ear. Of course, it wasn't all a matter of simplicity. In speaking the woman's name, he also took the time to bring his teeth together gently─ albeit with her earlobe betwixt the rows.

Merlyn did feel preyed upon and it was indeed ironic. She knew what her existence meant to an average man, and as such she was the one who could be considered predator. A well-dressed, soft-looking... sweet tasting.... hunter. Instead of overpowering those who she would feed upon, her very existence sought to lull it into a false sense of security. She was a being who was by her very nature desirable. Even so, the amount of desire seen within the face of a Knight was.... surprising. Maybe she'd simply had an irregular thought pattern about it because of the one who was immune to her? Regardless, she was finding herself as much at Cador's mercy as he was apparently slave to her visage. Regardless another small whimper escaped this white haired lass, as fingers brushed against her face only to find themselves buried in the roots of her hair. His words implied that their positions in this particular endeavor didn't matter. His words came off as a bit of a challenge but accompanied by action. Each word spoken against her ear, caused her skin to break out in goose flesh. Was it strange she enjoyed the way he was speaking to her? Maybe not... she was after all a creature of desire, and feeding into his, served her own needs as well. Too bad there was a simple truth here and it was... she enjoyed very deeply the way he spoke her name. Even more so when it was accompanied by the feeling of his teeth closing in on her earlobe. Tingles shot through Merlyn's body as that hand upon his shoulder tensed. "I... ah... hardly thought it mattered Sir Cador..." she managed with only a minor hiccup. Those still moving fingers of hers found the flesh of his torso beneath his shirt, the feeling of her bare finger tips against such flesh was magically enhanced. It was sure to give increased sensation even as she only gently traced the line of his waist. "But since you said I should feel free..." didn't finish this statement, though there was a glint of deviousness in those eyes of hers. Merlyn leaned upwards planting her lips against the flesh of his neck only to open her mouth and trace the largest vein on the left side with her tongue. If her fingers caused extra sensation, her mouth making contact with his person would surely do something more. Additionally, such a thing would cause her to gain some amount of energy and understanding of him. Strangely she'd become more in-tune with this man's subconscious over the course of this interaction. Her physical features shifting to suit his desires.

Of course it didn't matter. Cador had a thirst, and Merlyn was the only thing fit to 'drink' as it were. Whether he drank for himself, or had that beverage poured into his mouth, the result would be the same─ he would be sated. As dainty fingers found their way to his very flesh, his teeth dragged their way to the edge of Merlyn's earlobe, pulling it along briefly before slipping off. Without moving too far away at all, he spoke once more. "I did say that, but are you so sure you have it in you? You've left so much to my whims, after all," he teased. Perhaps he should not have been so instigative in his approach, as he was soon learning how much more a succubus had to offer. Even an act so simple as the touch of a finger had him swooning, and the lips and mouth upon the most sensitive area of his neck sent him to another plane of reality. In a few short moments, he felt such ecstasy that he almost imagined Merlyn gaining an even more appealing visage. These changes he imagined gave the succubus' otherwise petite form a more filled-out appearance─ more of an 'hourglass figure' as it were. Surely it was only his imagination, but the result was a compulsion to strip away Merlyn's robe starting at the top. By the time his hand made contact with her breast, he took pause immediately upon having a shocking realization.

Oh. He wasn't imagining those changes after all─

"Mmm~" there was another small sound to leave Merlyn's lips as Sir Cador's teeth tugged gently at her earlobe. His words struck her in the next moment, and she could only playfully smirk while looking into the man's face. He truly had no idea, how very passive a power like Merlyn's could be and how much it could seep into him. "I feed on desire Sir Cador, a bit of deference to your whims is exactly how I have it in me~" Came the woman's cheeky reply. By the time the man began to strip her, her body caught up to his desires. This new form he granted her, which played up to his preference wasn't unfamiliar to her at all. Her hands more fully made contact with his person as her mouth moved downward. She nipped at his neck as his hand came in contact with her newly enlarged bust size and she took notice of his pause. She couldn't help but find such a thing amusing after all. "So conservative Sir Ca-dor~ This size is more natural to my native being," she managed as her hand found the button at his waist. Now wasn't the time to discuss the fact that she'd purposefully chosen an Avatar more petite than she was, to be a succubus. Such things didn't matter as her form could change at any point she wished. More teasing was in order instead... "Well, minus the tattoos and piercings, I suppose... how amusing~" she stated with heavy breaths. Though she was indeed a succubus, the amount of desire he had for her, was very directly connected to the amount she felt in such moments. She was practically swooning with every touch. She pressed herself more closely into him, taking the initiative granted by his pause. She dragged her tongue down from his collar bone stopping to look up at him. "Don't go withholding that hospitality now... Sir Cador~"

The succubus Merlyn fed on desire implicitly. That was fair enough, but Cador wasn't going to be taking blame for her demeanor. This creature of lust was as she should be, and any fault of his would be simply finding what lay beneath the surface. Of course, he would soon discover that Merlyn naturally responding to his whims was a more prevalent thing than he could have imagine. Truly, she even adjusted her physical state of being to what he would have considered a more ideal partner's figure. To put icing on the proverbial cake, she mentioned that such a physique was at least closer to her natural state of being, bar some amount of piercings and tattoos. Cador smiled, hardly avoiding a slight laugh after receiving such information. "Tattoos, really? Imagine a goth-punk succubus. I would give it a shot," he said cheekily. Tongue against his collarbone, he could manage little more than an escaped breath, even while intending to make yet another move. He wouldn't be withholding any of that 'hospitality' he offered, though. He soon gained enough composure to press himself against the succubus while only the sequoia tree existed to stop his forward movement. As their bared torsos were forced together, faces mere centimeters apart, the hand he left free to explore Merlyn's form descended to the space betwixt her legs. He didn't presently care about all that lingerie he'd seen earlier─ his hand slipped beneath it, fingertips rubbing along her pelvis en route to moister, more fitting pastures in a manner of speaking. "Ah, you must forgive me. I was a bit taken aback, is all. I'll try to contain myself~" he claimed.

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast