Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuria Kingdom

It was an interesting thing, watching Sir Cador become more and more complacent over time. She was acutely aware of the nature of his body and more over of his desire to continue in their endeavors into lewd activities. Of course, with her own finish came his, this time without resistance. Sir Cador loosed his seed into Merlyn's mouth and her constantly glowing eyes lit up at this action. She was a succubus after all, though well-behaved in general, she still had certain leanings at the end of the day. She was also quite right about the nature of that which spilled directly from this man's body. Because of her demonic nature his seed tasted of sweet cream to her, instead of how such things normally tasted. One might consider this strange, but it was far from the worst thing to discover upon ending up in a magical world. Succubus physiology was definitely winning on the idea of making eating people seem like a good idea. She imagined the vampires also had such exquisite tastes when it came to their favored cattle as well. She scooted forward just a bit looking back at the man below her while licking her lips. "You're pretty tasty, Sir Cador. Between this and the dreams, you're definitely my favorite meal~" she said offering the man a cheeky wink. What else would they do? How far would they go? Well, desire said as far as they wanted to... though time would eventually be catching up to them.

Reprieve at last. Cador couldn't realize how much time was passing, nor how much of a buildup he was dealing with each time Merlyn brought about his end, but he knew exactly how easily he was apt to approach each following stage. There was even a thought, that this could have been the case regardless of succubus physiology and the like. Merlyn's slight forward movement accompanied by the licking of her lips, likely would have functioned as a reset for any beholder. Of course, there was also the rather interesting statement on offer to go along with the visuals. "Flattery will get you nowhere, Merlyn," he spoke with a snide grin, taking his breather against the tree. "I've already put everything on the table, after all. There is hardly a thing left to gain from the likes of me. That is, unless your succubus magic has some way of multiplying infinity. Surely that isn't possible─"

Little did he know, it technically was... in a certain way. Nevertheless, time was steadily progressing. The two were able to enjoy this time, when no guards of the kingdom would enter the dungeons due to fear for their own lives... but how long would that actually last? Soon, perhaps, they would be finding out. Until such a time came, though, indulgence was not a thing Cador intended to go without.

Merlyn was still full of cheeky commentary, and given the reaction of Sir Cador's body, she could tell they had a bit more fun to have. His words were just as snarky as ever, which she quite enjoyed of the Spirit Knight, whether she'd already mentioned it or not. "Oh, Sir Cador you have the wrong idea about me~" Merlyn managed just as sweetly as she always did. "I don't just want my words to get me somewhere... I am already where I wish to be, flattery is just extra~" she said as she slid down his body. With him against the tree like this and her facing away she aimed to lower herself onto him again. He'd already offered himself and she was acutely aware of the passage of time even here, she could take a little more. He'd already offered it anyways. A gentle sigh escaped her as this angle was well worth vying for, as for his words she had a little left to say. "Combining dreams with infinity multiplies both, no? That's a walk in the park for me~" she said with a snarky smirk as she moved her hips back and began this gentle ride along Sir Cador. Oh the fun they will have, besides... there was at least one thing she could take from him one day, whether he realized it or not was something completely different.

As the time passed in a state of Dream and Reality for Merlyn and Sir Cador, Guin and Emilia had hardly left each other's sight. They'd both cleaned the Queen's Chambers while she was missing and were running off towards their own rooms. The time of day was well beyond waning. And dinner had already been served and everyone had mostly been released for the day. Small whispers occurred between these two white haired individuals as this pair made their way towards their room first. "Eh, I'm taking first bath okay. No wandering off... we can switch in a bit," Emilia said. Apparently this pair had become so paranoid of what would happen to them, neither of them wanted to be completely alone even in such instances as quick trips to the bathroom. Such habits seemed strange to most in the world they were from, but here, were kidnappings, rapes and murders were being plotted by people who were supposed to care about you, such a thing was a basic precaution. "Alright, I'll be here. Just yell if anything happens," Guin mentioned. Her watch would take place right here. As she waited for the other lass to have a quick bath. She was vigilant, clutching that little doll. Such a thing might seem out of place for one Guin's age, but there was much more to this doll than it appeared. Her eyes crystal blue watched with intensity, nothing bad would befall her friend while she was around and she knew the other girl felt just as strongly as she did.

If nothing else, dinner in the Kingdom of Zuria was a thing to look forward to. Arthur, for one, had even managed a decent and peaceful meal. He'd been seated, oddly enough, three seats away from Kolin's left, despite being such a new addition to the castle. Perhaps this distance was what made things easier. Either way, dinner reached its conclusion soon enough, with Arthur rising and bowing to the queen before a timely exodus of himself and a few others. He did not travel very far, but he did move far enough to see none other than Guinevere standing alone in a nearby corridor. Strange; he remembered Cador's advice for her and Emilia to remain near each other. Being new as he was, he hardly gave a thought to the idea that... the door next to her was to a bathroom.

"Ah, Guinev─ ahem... Guin," he greeted, stopping to offer a most respectful bow. "Is everything alright here?" The knight's eyes shifted to and fro, scanning either end of the hall. He didn't see Emilia running off in either direction, nor did he possess the ability to sense her presence. As such, it was only proper of him to be curious as to why these two were separate while Guin clutched the doll she carried around. Could it have been a nervous reaction to Emilia being lost? He absolutely had to check, but remain as inconspicuous as possible while doing so. "Where is..." He paused to clear his throat. "That other servant girl? Not off causing trouble for the queen, is she?"

While Merlyn and Sir Cador indulged their desires. Arthur found himself before Guin in front of the bathroom door that Emilia had gone into. She took pause watching him approach and his words, hit her ear and made her look at him strangely. Guin was quite well known around the castle. After all, she was previously its princess, because of this, she was known to give scathing looks to all of the Knights especially the ones who currently had favor with the Queen Kolin. Hearing Arthur's words, she was clever enough to realize he was keeping up appearances but also checking on their welfare. She gave a little curtsy with the full weight of those eyes of hers while she spoke, politely but curtly as she would have to any other Knight. "We've been at this quite a while longer than you would think, Sir. Emilia wouldn't cause trouble for the Queen..." she said with a tone which implied her annoyance though it wasn't necessarily true.

"We've finished our duties and she's currently having a quick bath here... there is little to be concerned about," she said softly. "Your room has also been cleaned this morning and fresh linens applied to your bed. Anything else?" she asked though her words were friendly those eyes of hers swirled with much greater emotion than she was currently allowed to show. "We do thank you however, for your kindness in checking up on us. We don't mean to be a bother," she added at the end, this of course was just for Arthur. After all, he was kind to both of them, she had no reason to distrust him as of yet, especially not when Sir Cador found him favorable. As a complete aside Guin herself found this man nice to look at, and the spirits surrounding her never discouraged his talking to her, nor her talking to him. She could believe his sincerity, even if she knew this world wasn't the place for it.

Guin caught on quickly to his little act. That was for the best; Kolin was far too close for any other form of conversation to occur comfortably. Even so, her act was incredible enough that Arthur actually felt the sting of her words and glares. He had to actively keep in mind that they were simply pretending... at least, he hoped she was also doing so. "None of that matters. As long as Her Grace isn't troubled, I guess I'll spare the two of you for now," he said, keeping an ear and eye open for the queen herself.

Ah, so that was a bathroom door. He had little to worry about as long as they were near one another, and perhaps just as importantly, he wouldn't have to report anything to Sir Cador. "I see. I only hope she keeps her visit short. What if the queen is taking this hall out of the dining room, and feels the need to drop in? She should not have to wait for a lowly servant," he claimed. In truth, he would have preferred the idea of Kolin taking a very different path out of the dining hall; he could talk normally if she did. Though, perhaps he could even guide Guinevere elsewhere in the castle. . . Nevertheless, he would keep up the show for the time being. Ah, but that was it! Guinevere gave him the perfect opportunity to do just what he thought! "My room is clean, is it? How can I be so sure you haven't sullied it with your filthy, common hands that were just used to wipe out a latrine?"

"Oh? How very kind of you, Sir." Guin replied in her usual icy tone. Arthur's words might have stung others but they had no real effect on her. Besides if she changed the way she addressed Arthur it would bring him unwanted attention. She too knew this information, she treated another person just as close to her similar within the confines of this place, lest he wind up on the Queen's list as well. It was all fair at this point, she could easily keep pretending to be this way.

What was more, he had a way of phrasing his questions which made it much easier for Guin to answer. She could understand his caution given their current placement within the castle. Still, there were very few things which had to be said here and now. Most of them would make the lass sound exceedingly snarky, but such was owed at this point all for the sake of keeping up appearances. A bowed head and the following words would leave this lass' lips... "Hm? I was unaware the Queen's new favorite wasn't privy to her habits and living conditions," she said with a tone which was fake cheerful as ever. "No distress can be caused to the Queen, she very much enjoys all amenities within the privacy of her own quarters. Those are far too close by and closer to the dining room than a place such as this... but I assume you are far too new to understand that much... pity," she said with a casual roll of her eyes. Still she didn't waver, she found herself watching this lad as he claimed his room might not be as clean as he'd like given what they could have been doing before. Her eyes for just a moment appeared a lighter shade of blue as if some ice settled into their color before immediately returning to normal. She'd borrowed the eyes of a certain spirit just for a moment to fully comprehend Arthur's plan of action. He wished to speak to her semi-privately for a few moments. And she could spare them given Emilia's normal bath time. What was more this could all look like a normal arrangement. "I can assure you that we have never failed in such a task. But, if it will set you at ease, I would, happily.... accompany you while you inspect your chambers and fix any misgivings you have..." she said before giving a gentle nod. Of course this entire sentence likely sounded cold and sarcastic to an outsider much as it was supposed to, they couldn't look chummy at all. She tapped the door, enchanting it with the smallest touch to keep Emilia within her sight and keep watch over it while she was away. She would never leave the other lass unguarded and nor would Emilia do anything of the sort to her.

"It is about all I'm willing to offer a servant," Arthur stated on the matter of his kindness toward Guin and Emilia. When the woman spoke next, she revealed very useful information indeed. Kolin would not be traversing this hall in all likelihood, so their discussion would be relatively safe. Even so... additional care was a requirement. Upon offering his verbal response, Arthur waved his right hand about in the air, almost as if blown away by this new knowledge. "Ah, how could I think otherwise? Of course, of course! Our lovely queen deserves only the most effortless trips to her own comfort. I'm a terrible knight for thinking otherwise," he ranted, seeming to let the sarcasm leak more blatantly through his words now.

For the safety of their conversation, Guin went along with the pretend distrust of Arthur. To his room, they would go. "That will do. I'll make sure you clean it spotless." With that, Arthur began moving down the corridor. He was especially cautious to wear a stern expression along the way, considering the dangers of running into Kolin due to being housed so closely to her chambers. Just in case, he would keep up the act of being infuriated with the terrible cleaning staff in this castle. That would be the case, at least until he stepped through his chamber door. . .

Arthur was surprisingly good at pretending to be hateful. Guin might have worried if she'd not already spoken to this young man before this point. Whatever the case, his next few statements contained more blatant sarcasm than most would have understood. It took all the young woman had to suppress a giggle, which almost seemed a scoff but that was far better than laughing outwardly at this Knight and having that reported back to the Queen in any real manner. At the point of that Guin kept her mouth closed, nothing she would have said would have helped this matter any further. It seemed they were still playing this entire scenario rather safely, as such she would continue on. "Of course," she managed at the idea of his room being cleaned spotless. It was indeed already spotless, that was simply the case. Though not by her and Emilia taking any extra care, they'd found the room in more than reasonable condition to begin with and had literally only changed the linens and taken away the nightly laundry.

Soon enough she was following along with the young man being very careful to avoid making any unnecessary noises. Where was the Queen during this time? She'd taken a detour to visit a certain tower bound mage to make sure they were ready to receive any potential causalities from the excursion that she'd sent Hector on. So they were much more safe than they realized. Even so, appearances. Guin would wait for the young man to reach his chambers and follow in expectantly. Of course, once inside her face would relax just a tad, but only once the door was properly shut.

Perhaps the greatest positive note of the day thus far, was that these two made their journey to Arthur's chambers without encountering Kolin. Even while taking utmost care to avoid looking too friendly as it were, there would certainly be some required explaining if she'd seen them together for any reason. Much to Arthur's elation though, fortune favored them both for the moment. They set foot in the room, and both parties' relief was visible in their expressions. Arthur stepped aside to allow Guin first entry, and took the liberty of closing and locking the door after stepping forward himself.

"Finally," he mumbled. That act could only have gone on for so long. Eventually, some guard or other knight, if not Kolin herself, would have been an issue. Someone may have even seen their little 'spat' happening, and stepped in just to break things up and separate them. No outcome would have been good. Ah, but here they were in private─... oh. Private. Private, as in... alone, together. When he turned away from the door to face Guinevere, Arthur could hardly stop himself blushing at the thought, even gulping and scratching his head for a moment. "Ahem! Right, I should apologize. Thanks for putting on that act back there, but do forgive me for laying it on so thick. You... were acting, right? Or have I actually done something to upset?" he asked, apparently a bit bashful so suddenly.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast