Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuria Kingdom

Kolin was winning as far as she was concerned. Her words gained no negative reactions from the lad even as she spoke of demanding Artoria's head. She couldn't know such things were wrong, her own madness kept her from understanding several things. But what she did understand in the moment that she held this lad's cock was that he'd given her an oath. Though it wasn't yet at peak that could be blamed on numerous things, maybe he was tired... it was more than likely he had a bit of stage fright. After all, it wasn't often that a man got to bed her, she couldn't fault a bit of shyness on his part. Besides, he was so upstanding he probably hadn't yet come to terms with the idea that he could have her. "How very chivalrous of you, Arthur~" she was practically giddy. Still she had no real intention of letting him off so easily. Perhaps a gentle teasing was in order, or maybe he had hang-ups because she already had a king? Quite a few knights held off while her king was still in place, only after he was sent away did a few of them choose to act in the way she knew they would. "I can accept this... though I am beginning to wonder if you are a bit too much...a Knight for this current arrangement," she mused as she held him by the dick. "If you can't reconcile your good fortune with our current difference in status... I could show a bit of leniency in my demands for the night, I can be that sort of benevolent for you. I wouldn't want to displease my future King~" she mentioned, with that same implied bit of seduction. Though she spoke such words just as much for her own ego as she did for his, the idea that he didn't want her wouldn't sit well in her psyche so obviously it wasn't actually a thing. Besides, she'd planned to get rid of Leorio at her earliest convenience. If getting rid of him sooner would help her bed this lad without having to potentially break what she'd enjoy about him, she supposed she could get to work properly about that little detail. She'd switched so easily from aggressive talks of murder to manipulative speech that most would have had their head spin at it. In fact, such things were counted on by Kolin. If the lad was Knightly enough not to want to bed another man's queen, she could simply get rid of the king. Satisfying his ego, she'd consider it part of the costs of having him on her side.

While Arthur experienced the mood swings of a psychopath, Merlyn had a very comfortable conversation with Cador. It seemed he agreed that there was a certain amount of worldliness lacking from Arthur and he even seemed to tentatively agree to help with the task. He claimed that if Arthur couldn't right the wrongs of this place, he'd take that upon himself before avenging his people. What was more he even had a stated bit of wisdom to share about the world. "Oh? A man of action and of thought... I might be better at picking my favorite Knight than I thought~" she said with a wistful smile still hidden beneath her hood. "I could see that. She's the type to play the role needed of her... if she thinks it will get her what she desires she will hide all or some of her nature. I wouldn't beat myself up over it..." Merlyn advised. As for her words she had much to say, but also didn't want to throw the lad under the bus with his potential first Knight. "My faith in him is quite true... it's hard for me though~" Merlyn admitted. "I probably know too much about too many things..." she said. "I sometimes change a scenario for my own amusement, which I will admit to doing more frequently than not. But sometimes when the outcomes are being decided by someone who lacks the emotional stability of a broken crayon..." she sighed. "Well, I'd rather not be directly responsible for traumatizing him, specifically because I didn't see how badly she'd behave. Even though I did warn him, and I know I shouldn't really spoil him too much. I've really been trying at being a guide without being too hands on... ya' know?" she mentioned, this was also her reasoning behind not giving him information he didn't seek. It would have violated the spirit of her role, or some other nonsense. The truth of the matter was, as his guide Merlyn had begun to feel a bit responsible for the lad, not in a romantic sense, but in a sisterly sense (not that the lad needed more sisters). In addition to believing in his rather jovial nature, she didn't want the horrors of the world to ruin him.

It seemed his declaration was taken as a proper oath. If he wasn't consciously holding his composure, he would have sighed his relief. Chivalrous, she called him. How queer. Beneficial though this was to his overall plan, Kolin's following words were a point of confusion. What part of an arrangement was he too much of a knight for? She couldn't have meant her plot for vengeance, right? He wasn't lucky enough for that to be the case. Ah, it seemed she spoke of letting him off the hook with her advances for the time being. Arthur's biggest problem all along had been his inability to access one of the weapons at his disposal. That simple fact lingering on his mind had been saving him from a fully-erect state, and even that was failing over time as Kolin's touch remained on his manhood. Solidification was occurring in his groin moment by moment, but it seemed there was a light at the end of the tunnel. "I'm sure nothing you could do would displease me," he said frankly. If her approach continued, he was almost certain it would be an experience the likes of which any man would enjoy. The fact that she was the type to use that assumption as a weapon, though, was... somewhat sad. Sadder yet, was the fact that Arthur only found himself opposed to the situation from a moral perspective. How many had completely fallen for such a trap? Had anyone gone the distance without succumbing to this woman's ultimate desires? These were the things Arthur found himself wondering. "I appreciate your concern, though I disagree with it being a benevolent thing," he stated, thinking this approach was anything but kind. She'd been in the process of fully rousing him physically, and that had its own mental effects. Perhaps this, too, was part of how the queen functioned to obliterate the minds of men.

Merlyn offered flattery to the Spirit Knight once again. This was immediately followed by a comforting fact about Queen Kolin, which did ease his woes a bit. His kingdom may have fallen because of that wretched woman, but it seemed Merlyn didn't fault him for it at all. He felt relieved, but also quite pitiful. Oh well; he couldn't keep mulling over that sort of thing. Merlyn had more to say, primarily involving her approach to the situation of Arthur... and most situations, in fact. "Not the most honorable thing to do, but I can't fault you for your methods. Don't fret, though. If Kolin is enough like her former self, she'll be something of a pleasant experience... for a time, and in a way. At least, that should be the case for him. What I've seen of her in this form and kingdom says her bad side only shows when she isn't getting her way. The sort of naïveté you claim Arthur has, might make him the type that will think he can make her more honorable. He'll fail in that regard, I'm sure, but it should be a good learning experience to discover everyone can't be saved in this world. My advice would be to remain hands-off, but be ready for a hands-on approach during emergencies. Your charge should appreciate that in time."

Was this how Kolin operated? Absolutely. Finding the weakness of men while they were fully aroused was part of her going ability. Even if she liked Arthur, even if he was her type, making sure he was well and truly under her control, either by means of magic or means of manipulation was necessity. She had her own goals after all, and she couldn't have him trying to dissuade her. In this way, it was much easier to gain control of the minds of boys, ones who liked the way the ideas sounded with only half truths and their imaginations to make up the difference. "Oh? That pleases me quite a bit to know~ I could always continue then..." she mentioned as casually as she spoke. Her hand began moving around his shaft, a firm grip but not too hard as she slid along him. A motion so obviously practiced with the visible and physical distraction of the softness of her body. Men were most honest like this, she'd found this to be the truth of the universe in both worlds. Though she often didn't bother giving of herself... a treat for her more favored was always a possibility. So, she'd thought to offer him something without immediately demanding something for herself. Of course, usually when such things happened, the embarrassed and chivalrous would immediately hop to whatever their preferred method of pleasing was, leaving her with all the power over some poor man's enamored soul. Ah, but such easy pleasantry was harder to get to than she would like. Arthur's words following what she thought to be an easy road into his psyche were... displeasing. He didn't think her work here benevolent... the audacity. She was shocked beyond belief her hand freezing in the moment as she became outraged. Probably not the most sensible thing to cause a woman who was holding the most sensitive part of him within her hand. She squeezed with the intention of making it painful, and stared daggers at the lad from so close to him. "If I say I am being benevolent on your behalf, all you must do is agree... dear Arthur. Do not contradict me... if your place is at my side," Kolin spoke. Her words were harsh and soft little whispers full of threatening intentions and after only a few seconds she'd let go of his cock making sure he understood he'd messed up. She aimed to leave him with pain and embarrassment, maybe then he'd learn, and apologize. She slipped out of bed standing before him in all of her glory looking down at him like he was the pitiful existence here. It was her desire to have what she wanted, her enemies dead, herself at the top of all beauty in the world and men to service her. She'd take a pretty king that fit her desires but only if he understood that title was basically honorary. She was in charge here, now and always.

Meanwhile Merlyn was learning that her meddling was not necessarily honorable in the eyes of the Spirit Knight. Even so, the man apparently didn't find fault with her, and gave her a bit of advice concerning her worries over Arthur. "Hm, good thing I am not a Knight. I don't have to worry too much about honor~" she mentioned with a happy chuckle. She didn't expect anyone to understand her method, she'd been alive and waiting too long so her ideas of fun. Moving along his words about her continued guidance of Arthur were encouraging at least, she could breath a sigh of relief if she was sure she wasn't currently ruining the lad in any way. "Hai hai, I suppose those methods have the best possible outcomes, even if the middle part makes me anxious. Clairvoyance is such a weird skill, I've come to hate not knowing things..." Merlyn stated as she rolled her eyes a little. Hmm... was there more to discuss? More to plot? "So... what's your favorite spirit?" she asked in a most light-hearted manner. Their conversation switching from one of grim seriousness to two people just getting to know each other. In typical Merlyn fashion she asked this question as if it was the next logical leap, not simply a shift in conversation, no use trying to completely save Arthur from himself in this moment.

And so, Arthur somehow looped himself into receiving the queen's direct grip. Just as he thought, her approach was as skillful as he would expect from one who was paid to do such a thing. Oh, how close to reality he was. His lips parted just slightly; this was apparently something he would be going through until he could gain the upper hand somehow. At least, that was apparent until he spoke of her 'benevolent' offer. The firmness of Kolin's grip suddenly became something beyond pleasure, shifting to the obvious intention of subduing him in a painful way. A sharp intake of breath occurred in the knight, and he squinted throughout. Ah... he'd flipped some sort of switch. That was certainly something worth looking out for in future, but after issuing a warning of sorts, Kolin released him. "Hngh─ hardly my point. I thought we were still rolling with the banter," he said, managing to catch his breath in the short moments following. It was abundantly clear that this woman was crazed beyond the norm, but what was he to do about it? He surely couldn't manage to steer her away from her current path here and now, but perhaps he could make some headway? At least her form of punishment was a walk in the park, compared to the sort of torture he'd dealt with before. . .

"And that is exactly why I can't fault you. The knights' code is a powerful creed; there are only a few who are suited to following it," Cador explained, thinking there wasn't much required to get the point across to one like Merlyn. The sorceress' anxiety was something he couldn't relate to at all, at least given the reason she had for it. The sorceress had such an interesting issue, and there was only one way for Cador to quantify it. "First world problems, Merlyn. Take it as something to look forward to, rather than something to worry about." That was about all he could manage regarding the lack of foreknowledge Merlyn had about certain things. Just when it seemed their discussion was reaching its natural conclusion, Merlyn offered a strange query. It seemed like such a sudden and random shift in topics, Cador could only laugh before formulating a retort. "Is there that much silence in your life, that you would ask something like that after a serious discussion? Hmm. I care for all of them, but... between you and me, my favorite may be either Nes, or Ia. So, why don't you enlighten me as to how you learned there were multiple spirits connected to me?"

As she stood away from him, looking down upon him after releasing his tool, Arthur made the claim that his words were only going along with present banter. While she enjoyed banter, his hit her ear wrong. Even if such a misunderstanding was her own fault, the blame was his for making it possible to misunderstand. "That is no apology Arthur. By the time I come back, make sure you've figured out how to right this wrong of your own accord," she order as if he was to know why she'd reacted the way she had. Ah, Kolin was quite good at saving face... especially her own. But such were her methods to being with. It was also better if she made sure there was nothing this lad could think about her which she didn't plant into his mind. If he happened to understand how easily she could be triggered, he'd always make sure to keep her happy. Such was the best possible outcome regardless. Yes, she'd have to wait just a little longer than normal to abuse this Knight's body for her own pleasantries, but... her desires were much more long term than a single nights happiness. She'd been stewing in them for literal years by now, a single or couple of nights was hardly a drop in the bucket. Once she was certain she'd manipulate him more... there were quite a few ways to potentially test his loyalties, and keep him 'knightly'. With her statements made, she turned on her heels to leave the lad within his room to think over his actions with his boner at whatever state it'd ended up in.

While Arthur thought over what to potentially do about Kolin, Merlyn continued her chat with Cador. "Fair enough, Knights have a lot of rules I don't necessarily agree with for me. But it's nice to see those who can uphold them~" Merlyn said with casual amounts of amusement in her voice. Still the words of Candor about her clairvoyance issue made her chuckle. "I know, I just don't think I have looked forward to anything I couldn't see potentially. Is this what being normal in this world is like? I'm not sure I fancy it at all..." she said in a slightly snarky manner. If she were being honest, she hadn't been normal in the other world either, but that was a matter for a different time. Waving it off as if it was the least sensible thing in the world. On to her strange question of the Spirit Knight. It received an answer sandwiched between two questions. Merlyn laughed just a little in the moment, of course he'd question the amount of silence she was used to. "A lot. A whole lot... I have spent an annoyingly long amount of time... bored, with only my own thoughts and gross dreams to keep me company~" she made a joke of it, but there was a touch of emptiness in such commentary. According to the man though, he liked all the spirits connected to him, with his favorites either being, Fire or Yin. How interesting, you could tell a lot about people by their favorite things. "Oh, what interesting choices...Red and Black. Nice color choices~ Those two are pretty interesting, from what I've seen~" she said most mysteriously. "Also because I can see them. Well not all the time and not directly but they are like... little flickers in the corners of my vision. Especially the ones that hang around your wards. Seeing the one around Emilia in the forest let me see you in the distance. It's how I knew you'd appreciate that little show I put on at court~" she explained of her own situation. A bit of clairvoyance and lots of in intuition, led Merlyn to knowing and seeing all sorts of things, though she didn't always understand them initially.

No apology indeed. On one hand, Arthur managed to avoid any sort of assault from the queen while he was unarmed. On the other hand, though, he was in quite the predicament─ two, even. Kolin took her leave of him, and he sat atop his bed with a great deal of confusion present on his visage. How could someone be so twisted? Arthur's hand met his chin in contemplation, and he would think through the rest of his time alone. 'That's bothersome,' he thought. 'Should I be disappointed? Maybe I should have played the full servant role the whole time.' There had to be some proper solution. All things considered, he rather enjoyed Kolin's touch. It hardly would have been a price paid if he let it proceed for the sake of getting the upper hand, so long as there wasn't some spell he'd be placed under as an aftereffect. Sure, it wasn't the knightly approach, but... he was no true knight at the core of his being. In former life, he understood the necessity of being a bit underhanded at times. Still, he wouldn't outright lie. For whatever reason, he could only manage a bit of misdirection in this world. Perhaps there was some system in place holding him to the morals of his character to a certain extent. 'What should I do?'

Knights had rules upon rules, upon rules, and Cador understood that quite deeply. One could even compare his understanding of the knights' code to the understanding Merlyn had of solitude. He could hear it, even feel it in her tone─ she knew a form of hell that one such as Cador only understood for a short time. "My condolences," was all he could say. There was no point dwelling on the past of another; Cador silenced himself to avoid letting the conversation take a dark turn that would sour the high spirits between the two. Speaking of spirits, though, Merlyn admitted to knowing two of his spirits were elsewhere. She had quite some ability to be capable of seeing the ones he'd attached to Emilia and Guinevere. Once more, Cador laughed. "The men were right. You are a frightening individual. Perhaps you even already knew Nes and Ia were my favorites, since you've seen them. Oh─ I do appreciate you keeping your hood on, by the way. I assume we've been having a normal conversation thus far, without any passive influence from your end. Though if you were stringing me along the way that woman does, I doubt now would be a good time to admit it."

Arthur had to deal with his understanding of the world. In the meantime Kolin returned to her own bed chambers to pace. How?! What was actually the problem here? Did he need more time, did he really not get what his place was here? She frowned intensely, running her hands through her hair. She supposed the most she could do was wait a bit. Many men chased her, many more served her. There was no reason to believe Arthur wouldn't be among them, obviously he was still figuring himself out. In the meantime, she simply had to find the exact right method of control and manipulation. She'd have that pretty blonde boy all to herself at some point, in his proper position. She'd make use of his skills and his goals to get to hers as well. That was a satisfying thought... so for now at least could relax a little.

Merlyn found herself pushing past a less than pleasant segue into a more happy conversation. How strange these moments of melancholy were, but at least in current times they could be relatively short lived. She had a laugh at the man as he commented that she was indeed frightening like the men thought. Cador, in good humor even complimented her skills and abilities to see the spirits he'd attached to his two wards, commenting that she likely knew his favorites from that alone. Beyond those points though he claimed to appreciate her discretion in her interaction with him. "Hm, you can't call a girl frightening, Sir Cador~" she chuckled though she had more to say, she always did. "I suppose I do keep my hood up so that I can have normal conversations. By virtue of Arthur, I can assume that those with high morality or some level of magical resistance aren't swayed by my visage alone," she mentioned with a bit of thought. "You have nothing to worry about..." she stated. "But... we could always test that theory if you like... it's been a while since I tossed my hair around~"

'Three days. I've got two left to figure this out, or Merlyn's probably going to have a bad end. Well... maybe? Ugh, I don't know what to even expect,' Arthur thought further. Tomorrow would be an interesting day for the Future King. He'd have the rest of his time awake to consider his options for the immediate future, as well as what would come of the eventual decision. Much care was required in the approach; Arthur wound up considering that he would be improvising for the duration of his stay here.

Merlyn claimed he couldn't call a girl frightening, but never disagreed with being a frightening existence. How laughable. "Can't I? Sorry, there's nothing in the extremely long manual of knighthood that says I shouldn't~" he joked. Merlyn went on to confirm the exact reason she wore her hood, which was much to Cador's expectation. According to the sorceress, he had no reason to fear her visage, considering Arthur's immunity to it. Being less sure, he scoffed to mock her claim. He was a knight, but he wasn't mentally the upstanding citizen Arthur was. Ah, but Merlyn suggested testing her little theory. Such was confirmation that she hadn't been doing anything thus far, but it was still something of a frightening concept. "If it suits you, fine. Go easy on me, at least. I do have a trauma~"

All but forgotten was the matter of Merlyn. Perhaps in a couple of days she'd have Arthur prove his desire to serve. At the very least that girl called Merlyn dressed like the other one. If she happened to also look like him, she could get a little revenge by proxy. That was another thought, he wasn't quite ready yet though... but he did claim that the girl wasn't his friend. Maybe that should be part of the new plan.

A chuckle left Merlyn again. "That's ridiculous, of course it's in there. If it's not... I might have to make some minor edits the next time I see it~" the woman joked about making alterations to the Knights Code, if only it would keep people from calling her scary. Of course, she was the first to admit that her own existence was quite enigmatic, and she was definitely frightening. Ah, but that didn't really matter, she enjoyed this conversation a bit more than she'd let on initially. It really was tough waiting for Arthur for so long. According to Cador, he had some traumas but wasn't at all opposed to her testing her theories. He merely asked that she go easy on him. "Alright, I'll make sure to use my serious face~" she mentioned, while pushing back her hood for the first time in quite a while. She did shake loose her silvery white locks. At the same time a single cowlick would pop up seeming to move of its own accord. She'd look towards the man with those strangely magenta colored eyes, and ask a question. "So then, how do you fare?" Soon after she'd follow up a bit quippy. "It'd be nice to know if I have to do this later, that Arthur won't be the only other reliable person in the room~" she mused. All tests done for a reason, even in happy conversation a forward thinking plot, this was Merlyn. That being said, knowing she could have a more normal conversation with someone would be great.

Merlyn spoke of making amendments to the knights' code to include the clause she's previously mentioned. If the code were a physical thing, and if she actually did such a thing, there was a very real chance Cador would never stop laughing. "Do let me know when you get the chance to make the change. Oh! While you're at it, feel free to insert a clause for additional time off." Once more, Cador snickered. If she actually managed that, she'd be a hero. What she'd be in the moments following, though... was something entirely different. Following a joke about using her 'serious face' when readying herself, Merlyn pulled back her hood. Cador hadn't been sure what to expect previously, but he had his answer stretched out over the course of several moments. How did he fare? What a wonderful, terrible question. Aside from the fact that he could feel his own heartbeat, the answer was quite clear. "Sou ka. How disappointing," was his first statement. A few moments of silent appraisal would occur before he offered any clarity. "Enamored? Aroused? I'm feeling quite a few things, frankly. If you were a real prisoner and made an offer right now, I would at least consider opening this cage and joining you. Key word: Consider. Under a different circumstance, forget the last part. I do request that you avoid suggesting any sort of standing commitment, though. That would be very bothersome."

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast