Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuria Kingdom

"Time off, huh? I suppose making sure Knights are well-rested should fall to someone like me~" she joked once more. Merlyn was full of good humor, for this Knight in particular. But after revealing herself she got a quiet moment of contemplation. It seemed that he was at least affected by her passive abilities. That being said he didn't feel the outright need to act upon them, that was quite good. When he went on to explain fully how he felt a small smile crossed the woman's face. According to him, if she'd been a real prisoner he would have considered an offer she made to have him join her. Considering his earlier offer of his dreams to her, that would likely incline the man to become something of a full course meal. Hm, that would be a rude way to think of someone like that though and he was already shaping up to be her favorite of the Knights collected by Arthur. "Oh? That's pretty embarrassing you know~ First, you'd give your dreams, then yourself... these offers go quite beyond hospitality~" she mentioned. "Still if you aren't immediately moved by my current visage, that says a lot about your will, Sir Cador. And that is something I respect," she said of his general understanding of her person. In response to his lack of desire to anything that would be perceived as a long term commitment she could only agree, though likely for very different reasons. "I can also go with your request... after all commitment is frightening when you're immortal~" she said with the same light-hearted tone she always had. Still perhaps she'd eventually take him up on such an offer, only time would tell. At the very least she wouldn't turn down his company for any period of time he thought to offer it. At the very least she had until his guard duty ended and they could pass the night in comfortable bouts of silence or speech or anything else.

Still eventually even the long winter night would give way to a morning. And Merlyn would pull her hood back up over her head while shooting a playful wink towards Sir Cador. "A day two... this outcome was among my least expected. Do be careful, Sir Cador~" she said in the most sincere tone. "I'll pretend to sleep, so your men don't die of fright.~"

"Exactly! Who better than the sorceress restrained in Zuria's dungeon? I would choose no one else to support knights' rights. Oh... I should patent that," Cador jested. It was after this, that he was subjected to the natural influence of Merlyn's... well, of her existence. She was tantalizing to gaze upon, and that was a generous underestimation of what Cador thought. Interestingly enough, Merlyn continued joking even while Cador suffered being enamored with her visage. "Well, hospitality is about the last thing I'm feeling right now. You'll have to forgive me for going the extra mile," he quipped in response. He was quite glad to have at least some resistance to Merlyn, though. If he couldn't resist, he would have been reduced to trusting the sorceress' desire not to use him as a food source. Though, naturally, the current point of their interaction had him almost freely on offer for such a thing. Perhaps another day, when there wasn't work to be done. He could take comfort in the fact that Merlyn shared his lack of desire to commit, even if their reasons were as different as night and day.

And so, their conversation dulled to a halt. The night was old, and would eventually be over. Into the next day, Merlyn had a few parting words to share with her self-appointed guard. It seemed nothing had become of Arthur overnight, or Cador would have been alerted by either Merlyn, or someone else involved in the castle. He would indeed approach whatever lay before him with care, but first, he would bow to the hooded woman once more. "I'll take my leave, then. It's been an honor conversing with you, Merlyn. I'll be in touch, whether awake or asleep."

Meanwhile, the throne room today was actually graced by the presence of a male. King Leorio, a thin male with orange hair kept styled in a ponytail, seemed to be in high spirits this day. He sat upon his throne with a wide, toothy grin, and a twinkle present within emerald eyes. The smugness of the young king was enough to fill the throne room's entire entry hall, and yet... he had personally accomplished nothing. Indeed, dreaming of his future as a monarch in other lands, his current queen in addition to a full harem of women, were more than enough to start his day magnificently. He even had the thought of addressing the servants today, though not with anything respectable to those who were 'in the know' so to speak. "Ah, a bright day it is! Where is that gorgeous, stunning queen of mine? I long for a look at her precious face~"

"Restrained is a strong word~ Though, Knights' Rights seems like exactly the sort of thing I should be working towards..." she jested along with him. Apparently over the course of the night they'd conversed quite a bit, enough that Sir Cador even mentioned that he was feeling beyond the level of hospitality that he'd previously mentioned. "Oh? So quippy, that does make me wonder~" Merlyn's own thoughts trailed off. With Cador in such a state, she wondered what he would be like without the stress of this current situation nor the salt and guilt implied by his previous one. Regardless by the time of their parting with her words that he exercise care, the knight claimed he would do so, while also bowing to her once ore and making the claim that he'd been honored by their conversation. A gentle upturn of Merlyn's lips came with a slightly more teasing tone than before, "Oh, bowing to a prisoner, Sir Cador... I didn't think that was in the knight's code anywhere~" she couldn't help this of course, she needed not this sort of acknowledgement.

Ah, but as such a cordial and surprisingly wholesome evening came to an end between Merlyn and Cador, a different kind of day was beginning in the throne room. The words of King Leorio carried through the area and many servants just scuttled on by, there was no need to answer him. Kolin was making her way into the throne room after an arduous night pacing her own room. After all, it was no easy task, trying to figure out the best way to manipulate Arthur and further tie him to her. In her furthered thinking she was also forced to consider more ways to get rid of Leorio as after having touched Arthur she knew explicitly that she had no interest long term in coming in even feigning a serious relationship with Leorio. Still at least he knew how to flatter a girl, if he even remotely lived up to any of the hype his personality granted perhaps she'd not be in such a bad mood all the time. "Hoh? Should I assume you slept well...I'm glad someone did. Does that mean you woke up so early just to shower me with compliments?" she asked taking her seat in her throne as if she was unbothered by everything. Such a greeting wasn't necessarily warm but she wasn't exactly known for being kind to this lad in the first place.

Again, the knights' code made its way into their conversation. Merlyn was right; there was nothing in said code which spoke of bowing to a prisoner. Alas, that didn't particularly matter. As with most things as Cador understood, everything had its requirements... and just as many loopholes. As such, he rose from his bow with a cheeky smirk and wink aimed at the sorceress. "You are correct─ it appears nowhere in the code. Nor is there part of the code which frowns upon it. Until next time, Merlyn~" he said prior to turning on his heel. He would depart from Merlyn without further ado, provided she required nothing else of him. After all, though she was a prisoner, he was not ordered to treat her harshly.

Leorio didn't have to wait for very long at all. His queen was already en route to the throne room. His existing grin only widened as he watched her approach, relishing in every step she took. Magnificent! Upon her entry, he rose from his own throne. The queen's seating would be accompanied by... the king taking a knee next to her. "Of course, my darling! Another day at your side is just what was needed to make the sun shine brighter in this dreary, frozen land whether I slept well or not! Was your night not pleasant, my queen? I can easily take your woes away, if you would only allow it~" he rambled incessantly. Without so much as an ounce of shame, Leorio aimed to make use of his kneeling position right away. He would reach out with every intention of stripping the queen of her shoes. Yes, it seemed the king that had not even been enchanted by this manipulative woman was still smitten enough to rub her feet in the middle of the throne room. There was no saving some poor souls, as Arthur would think when encroaching upon the throne room during Leorio's attempt. Perhaps, though, he wasn't even thinking of the king at all. . .

Upon his exit, Sir Cador had a cheeky smile and wink for Merlyn along with yet another quippy reply to her last statement. She needed nothing else from him, but still such a thing brought a genuine smile to the lass' face beneath her hood. Sir Cador really was shaping up to be her favorite Knight. She'd leave him to his duties while she pretended to sleep. All the while she continued to search the dreams and day dreams of the surrounding populace to continue on with her plans. She'd considered recently, having a peek in to see if Arthur was sleeping and to sneak a quiet conversation with the lad, but thought better of it. Following Sir Cador's advice she'd try properly at hands-off guidance for the day and see what kind of conclusion the lad came to for himself about the woman currently known as Kolin.

At the same time, there was a spectacle beginning within the throne room. Since Kolin had taken her throne and expressed the slightest displeasure at how her night had gone, Leorio had taken it upon himself to try to please her. Though she'd not told him to do even the slightest thing. Perhaps he thought this pleasing to her in some way. Surely, he'd be given reason to believe this was something he should do... Alas Kolin managed only basic apathy towards such a thing. As he knelt before her throne to begin undoing her shoes she had little to say to the lad. "I suppose if such things amuse you. I'll be nice and allow you this treat..." she mentioned coldly. She make no moves to stop his behavior but even sitting like this she'd also do nothing to assist him. Instead, she simply went about her daily duties while he did this to himself. Never once did she even bother to look down at the lad below her. It was as if he was furniture within his own kingdom. Just an extra thing right in front of her. Still such attention was technically exactly what she sought. Full of compliments and subservient behavior from whatever man was present. Still, Leorio was far from ideal in more ways than one, yes... she'd definitely be getting rid of him rather soon. She might as well let him enjoy the last few moments he'd have with her. It was a kindness after all... A twisted grin crossed her face as she realized she was being nice in the moment, what a benevolent woman she was, to allow this boy the happiness of serving her.

In fact, this allowance from Kolin was beyond amusing for the likes of Leorio. She did not stop him from putting forth the effort of removing her shoes, and that meant he could properly access her feet. It meant he could touch them, rub them... worship them in ways that should have been demeaning for a king. That, he would do with a smile on his face. In mere moments, as if practiced, Leorio had the queen's shoe removed, and a singular foot in both of his hands. "Ah, my generous queen~" the young man said as he went to work. He'd kiss the top repeatedly while he rubbed away. If uninterrupted, a few additional moments would see those marvelous toes of his queen... within his mouth? Yes, indeed; there was even less shame in King Leorio than one would think from his earlier showcase. He didn't even seem to care that he'd been reduced to a mere object; it was almost like Kolin was paying attention to him. Maybe, just maybe, he would even be rewarded for his services at a later time!

From a safe distance, Arthur witnessed this development. He'd seen a great many things in his day, but this was something worth gagging over. 'That clears things up. Full subservience, huh?' he thought. There was a glimmer of understanding in his eye; he had a better idea for an approach now. Hopefully, this one would work better than what he'd done the previous night. Into the throne room he walked, choosing to be silent until addressed by the queen. During his approached, his eyes were locked onto Kolin and Kolin alone. By the time Arthur reached the stairs leading to the two thrones, he collapsed onto one knee, lowering his head and crossing an arm over his chest. This, he thought, was the beginning of his ideal approach. Queen Kolin demanded subservience? He'd play the well-practiced role of a guard dog. Others could acknowledge him at the time, but in choosing to deal with these matters like his job in the other world, he hadn't an ear to spare anyone but his singular target.

Still Kolin was rather unbothered. Even as kisses were placed upon her exposed feet and they were rubbed fairly consistently. She seemed beyond bored by the act though, even as her toes found their way into a the waiting warm and wet mouth of the lad on the floor. He really did enjoy using his mouth for so many random activities. She might have found such a thing entertaining if the lad had anything resembling a manly aura. Leorio was the most subservient man she'd ever met. Even without having to do anything for him he was always so eager to please. For one who wanted to be pleased it was ideal, but she never really paid him any mind and still he was like this. No there were many more interesting things which required her attention. For instance, the coming of Arthur her failed conquest of the previous night.

Had he learned his lesson? Well she'd soon find out. She watched him for a few seconds as he made his approach but she said nothing to him. No she was busy and matters of state came first and foremost for the Queen Kolin. Still what would he do when being ignored in such a way. Oh? 'Lowered head, bent knee... patiently waiting?' she questioned these actions mentally but would leave him like that for several moments until she was finished with whatever matter she was currently taking care of. Hell, she'd take care of another thing before she diverted her attention for more than a glance. All the while she paid Arthur more attention than she would ever be bothered to pay the lad on the floor. Should she reward this behavior so early? She sort of wanted to, if only because of her own preferences. "I see you've done some reflecting, Arthur. You may rise... and stand watch while I finish these matters," she commented with the same lax attitude she'd been showing all morning. She would soon see exactly what role the lad had decided upon in the next few moments, but whatever else she would do, she planned to continue this cold treatment until she was satisfied that he'd completely learned his lesson. After all, it was best to get such discipline out of the way early, it would make it much easier to keep him long term.

No glance was spared, and no reaction came from his efforts. Even so, Leorio continued in earnest. Each time Kolin's toes made their way into his agape maw, the increase to his salivation allowed him to use his mouth's moisture as a makeshift form of massage oil. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself, even as if the queen's bare foot was something he found more delectable than the finest chef's signature dish. At every removal from his mouth, Kolin's moisturized foot was caressed by heated pants of Leorio. In the meantime, one of his hands abandoned her foot to begin rubbing its way up the back of her lower leg. . .

Arthur's silence continued. Kolin paid him no mind while she handled the comers and goers of the throne room, but he knew better than that. That night, she had spoken of his 'apology' for his behavior. Given her domineering personality, he suspected there was no verbal form of apology that would even remotely suffice. She needed something far greater. She required a physical showing. As such, after receiving such a thing, she eventually decided to address him. He could stand? Oh, how incredibly generous. "If it pleases the queen," was all he said in response. With that, Arthur rose from the floor. As if he were some battered hound or beaten child, he never made eye contact with the woman. This, too, was part of the plan.

The amount Leorio was enjoying himself was almost criminal by most accounts. People like Guin and Emilia avoided the throne room while Leorio was awake because of his known antics. His displays of subservience were gross to onlookers. None had any respect to give the supposed King of Zuria. As such it was easy for all business matters to run through Kolin. What was more, she'd not had to do anything to the lad to get him to behave in such a way. Even as his heated breaths graced her feet and his hands moved up her leg, she barely cared enough to do anything about the boy's actions. No, there was someone worth way more of her attention than the boy at her feet. Right at the moment, Arthur was behaving like a properly admonished puppy. No eye contact and speaking with the sort of tone she preferred in general. 'Guard dog seems sort of fitting for one like him. I did have that attack dog before... that was pretty fun as well,' she mused pleased by her own thoughts. "It does please me. Take your post..." she said seeming to have been placated by his current level of deference. How nice... this was exactly the sort of thing she wanted out of any man, if he behaved himself while she finished working she'd find time to use him. This throne room was full of people coming and going, each with news to be delivered. Most of the messages weren't entirely clear but some made little sense. Farming was discussed, and land development. Annexing of better lands, acquisition of buildings. How strange in an established kingdom trapped in the wintery climate these sorts of transactions were hardly necessary. But it was quite true, these weren't for the immediate area. She was pleased to continue spending the funding of this kingdom on her little pet project. And by the end of the day she'd be almost to the point she needed. Perhaps a single extra day in this horrid kingdom and she'd be able to leave it behind with Leorio to deal with the backlash.

Kolin was pleased, according to the woman herself. Good; his plan was working. Being told to take his post, he crossed his arm over his chest to bow once more. This bow was momentary, and immediately followed by Arthur ascending just a few steps before turning to face those who entered the throne room. Though he still didn't seek eye contact with the queen, he did have a chance to glance at Leorio through the corner of his eye. He was truly disgusted. That orange-haired man was having such a grand time offering his services to a woman who clearly didn't even care for his existence. Even just the previous night, that same woman seemed ready to offer herself to a newcomer. Even so, the King of Zuria sucked upon that woman's feet, rubbed her sole and calf, and soon had a tongue trailing up her shin as well. At the very least, Leorio licking a line up Kolin's leg was better than... what he'd been doing before of his own volition. Though, it did seem Leorio was continuously trying to place himself higher and higher. How far did he intend to go?

There was an interesting skill Arthur had from his previous life, which would begin to show itself while Kolin handled matters of state. He was rather adept at picking up on the inappropriately-placed segments of clauses presented by ne'er-do-wells. The things she discussed with the people of Zuria... so few of them made sense. Even in a world as outlandish as this one, it was very unreasonable to think of farmers and the like having business here, aside from trade. Acquiring buildings and land was a standard, but these topics together sounded more like a setup for a siege... or even relocation. Nevertheless, it was his place to question nothing. Arthur was to play the part of the good servant, the silent knight simply awaiting orders or something of the sort.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast