Miki's rebuttal managed to shake the Banker a bit. He was running out of options. No; he was officially out of options. What would he say? Surely there was something in his arsenal. "They'll all learn, and so will you! I'll give you an opportunity to renounce your little game of a business, and work under me with a high position! Think carefully, girl. Not just anyone has a chance to work for, much less with, the Banker of Atlantis!" he said. There was only one way he thought he could make it out of this situation while retaining his funds and power; he had to recruit this one to his cause. Then, once she was without her Dragon companion for a moment, he would have her as his plaything for the rest of her miserable life. The same could be said of the other men who pledged loyalty to him. Perhaps, when he became king, he would even keep her as a concubine. She had a lovely look about her, and her body was sure to develop just a bit more in the future. The mere thought of it was arousing to him, and it didn't take Akashi's eyes to be capable of telling that much."If you're not going to kill him yourself, I'm going to show him Hell."