Though nothing was explicitly stated, Tamamo did seem to be considering the male's words. In her possession at all times, she had the formula for all things that made Aiba Yugi. If she simply recreated the puzzle for the sake of solving it, she would have more than just his identity at her disposal. For right now, it didn't matter if she knew exactly what to do or not; he trusted that she would in due time. First came the matter of utmost importance, which happened to be addressing their earlier contract.

The briefest dance of tongues came to an end while Tamamo reacted physically to the separation. Akashi could see this response clearly, and it only fueled the Dragon's arrogance that she desired additional attention. She even moved to force contact with his exposed torso using her hands, even verbally sharing her distaste for the separation of their mouths. In the very next moment though, the fox's mouth was busy elsewhere─ namely his neck. This action was just as short-lived as what he'd pulled off in prior moments, but instead of disappointment, Akashi showed a growing excitement from the approach. "Good of you to like it. I'll make sure you have the time to enjoy the experience," he commented.

Always a tease, was the Kitsune Tamamo; Akashi appreciated this more blatantly than his other selves. As Tamamo retreated and shifted until her yukata loosened, unveiling a hefty quantity of skin upon her chest and leg, the Dragonoid was ever attentive. The sights, while brief, would be burned into Akashi's mind strongly enough for his other forms to bask in the memory... and this was soon to be followed by more of such memories this evening, according to their contract. As for joining the fox, he did stand shortly after that visual 'sample' as it were. "Do you need to ask? I don't wake up without purpose," the Dragonoid claimed as he stepped closer and closer to Tamamo, his desirous and penetrating gaze traversing her form from head to toe during every step he took. "Besides... I've waited three days for uninterrupted access to you. I'm sure you're clever enough to know I don't intend to keep away any longer."