Pride didn't sound right, she said. He'd seen otherwise. This girl stood at the top of the world... a world of her own creation, in a way. Oh, but it seemed he was quite wrong in what that meant. Her refusal to acknowledge being one of many, her claim that his thinking was too small for her, her desire to have both worlds instead of sacrificing one for another─ they were such obvious signs. How could he have been so blind? He could see it so clearly in her face now, and hear it so loudly in her words. "You are..."

Though he thought himself otherwise, Regulus was among the greediest of people. To hear someone exemplify a greater greed than his own, he could hardly contain himself. His eyes were wide, and his grin wider. In his mind, he knew exactly what she was. Regulus rose from his chair, slamming his hands onto the table as he leaned over it excitedly. "Greed! All this time, and I never knew it was you! You are the Witch of Greed! I've got it all wrong; you're the one I should be following! How you wound up here is beyond me, but I am your servant, my Ruler!~ You want both worlds, yes? I, Regulus Corneas, will make it happen in your great name!"