He still wanted more? More begging a more servile nature. Kolin or rather Mai was already saying things that were well beyond her natural inclinations. Still she literally couldn't stop herself from saying more. She was beyond acquiescing to his wishes she was willing to debase herself to make him happy. There was literally no greater humiliation for someone who held themselves in such high regard above others. "Please Great Hero Jason! ♥~" Kolin started. "I want to be a good fuckhole for you. Please give me more Phoenix Tears so I can suck your cock♥!!~" She was truly begging beyond anything she would have ever done. She truly in this moment wanted nothing more than to please Jason. She wanted him in all the ways she could think of and any he could as well. How very disgusting. Her blonde hair was a mess. Even with a mix of blood and drool falling from her open mouth she had nothing but hearts in her eyes. Her face was already reddened, she wanted this man to have all kinds of nasty sex with her. Until he was happy, and him being happy would make her happy. Oh... how the mighty had fallen!