Another laugh. At the very least, Arthur was winning as the funniest man Guinevere had the pleasure of speaking with for more than a few passing moments. She was really going to enjoy her time with the young Future King Arthur. He claimed that if she was the type to put applesauce in his pillow that she should instead start with Merlyn. "Ah, yeah... no can do. She hits my radar as one of those who'd get me back... maybe before I even finished it. I'd definitely have to start with you..." she said with a bit of a chuckle. "But not maliciously, just to lull her into a false sense of security!~" she chimed as if this was a perfectly reasonable thing to say. Guinevere hadn't had this much of a good time in quite a while, as such she'd enjoy it, even while offering the lad a lesson on fiefdom upkeep. Castles were all pretty much the same, as such she had a pretty good idea of where the stores of this place should have been. She began walking towards them and talking. "Hm, as a person who just got here, it might be easier for you to relate the sort of thing I am about to say to a job. Basically, the upkeep is about managing different amounts of things. Making sure there is enough food to go around, enough weaponry at the ready, and enough men to keep things running smoothly. You could think of yourself as the manager on shift. Other people will mostly take care of the menial tasks but you need to make sure they have everything they need to complete those tasks. Does this make sense?" she asked more than willing to entertain questions and the like. Most store rooms in the world were magically enchanted to keep the things within fresh. Though not many had access to ice magic, most could manage ones for anti-theft and bugs and the like. They'd open the store rooms see what kind of dried food and the like was being kept here. In this case, a store room was more like a huge pantry. Full of oats, wheat, barreled beer, potatoes, and dried meats.

At the same time, Elyan was touching what looked like a chair and watching as it crumbled at his touch. Emilia managed to look aghast. She was content to do this sort of work, but she didn't imagine this being so much of a problem. Luckily enough, her mentor Sir Cador seemed capable enough of keeping a level head and this in turn kept her from freaking out too badly. His mention of Merlyn though, made the lass look around and jump backwards to suddenly find the mage within the same space as them. She was almost certain she hadn't been there before. "I'm sorry. How much of that did you see?" the young girl asked apologetically. "All of it... but I saw it hours ago, too. It was still quite interesting in person though, you have a bit of hidden fire in there~" Merlyn teased as Emilia blushed seeming to find her outburst in front of the other woman to be unacceptable for some reason or another. Content to leave the girl to her embarrassment for a few moments Merlyn looked around and shrugged. "It isn't that bad, but it could always be... well better. Also remind me I have something really funny to tell you~" she said to Sir Cador. As for this place there were a few open questions to answer. "Anyways the Castle at Loch Ness is about 1000 years old. Queen Artoria left this place behind when she claimed the lands of Camelot and ascended it. And I have been tasked with helping, and as I have already finished the outer magical defenses and tamed Nessie, I am at your service~" Merlyn said giving a bow to Emilia who managed to pull herself together. "Also Sir Cador, I am going to need some limitations, because I don't have 'human' sense. How much do you actually want me to help in this situation?" she asked of the man... she'd seen a future of him assuming she'd gone too far, and she didn't really want to experience that one, so she thought to cut to the chase to keep things interesting.