And now their conversation switched to one of a slight hint of perversion. Apparently, as a man it was hard to imagine how young women viewed men sexually. Kimiko could understand that to a certain extent. Aside from being into things like muscles, tattoos or facial hair it was probably a lot harder to imagine the appeal. "Well, at first it was all an imagination based thing. While being a virgin I had nothing real to work with. Now though it's a bit different now. Now I see it and it's all restrained, but I know what it feels like so I have an idea of sensation to go along with size and shape even without seeing the full details. So it builds anticipation... Bulges are hot, basically," she mused. As a girl half of what was interesting about the opposite gender was how they could potentially use those different bodies of theirs to get done a different sort of work. Regardless, Kimiko gave that rather frank explanation of how her imagination worked and moved on from it, like she would discussing the morning weather.

Ah, but that wouldn't be the only problem. It seemed that Yugi took issue with the form of breakfast which was perfectly normal to one like Ashikaga Kimiko. What did he have to say, was she allowed no other flavors. "I eat a few different breakfasts. This one is pretty normal but it's only in rotation twice a week or so, with some variation," Kimiko mused as if it didn't bother her at all. In actuality she'd gotten so used to her rather strict diet that it didn't much mean anything. Plus she got to look forward to other kinds of things periodically. They were like treats. "Why would you consider this another of those 'abuse' cases you claim I go through?" she asked in a teasing manner. She could almost sense the outburst on the horizon, but it would likely come with a new food experience so she wouldn't get in the way of it.