Jinx heard out the explanation of the Pledge Queen of the Second Generation and upon hearing what she'd noticed and upon being given the explanation that she wasn't sure how to replicate it, the Water Queen decided that it would be in the best interest of everyone if she explained it. Though she wasn't a tuner herself, she did know what the deal was with Roze's Regalia mostly because she had been there when said upgrades were performed and usually was, just because of how the Angels chose to give their blessings. "Eh, I think I can help you out a bit with that, since you're all nice and sweet to me." said the blue haired woman as rolled around, having already sent the text message she'd intended she began twirling her left pigtail around in her hand. "Roze's Regalia... is the Thorn Regalia. Roze was our Thorn Queen first. So the Sky Regalia when she got it, was added to the Thorn Regalia. Like an upgrade.... I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be worn all alone. At least, that was how Roze and Angel made it sound when that happened way back when." she mentioned, circling thoughtfully and recalling the memory surrounding such an upgrade with surprising clarity. "Does that help?" she questioned.