Martha was shocked, for several reasons not the least of which was apparently the idea that Astolfo thought she was blaming his horse for being an enemy. She had a quick look at the horse wondering if it was male or female, and upon making her discovery she only had this to say. "I know the relationship between people and their mounts are none of my business but if you honestly think I see a horse as an enemy you might think I'm as crazy as you are," she said. Given the random assortment of people in this group the only old faces were Charles and Astolfo. And of that pair only Charles was problematic, as far as she was concerned everyone could have simply been coerced into making this trip or didn't know the truth of the lad. It wasn't in their nature to harm any who didn't mean harm in the first place.

Moving on, Charles spoke of arming himself to fight her on even terms which made the woman look a bit embarrassed. She thought she was going to actually get to fight. She snapped as if she'd just barely missed an opportunity. "Shoot, I never get to have fun anymore," she grumbled as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do. At the same time, he claimed that he could stop Siegfried he just wouldn't like to and tossed her something she recognized and caught after flailing about sightly. "Oi oi, I don't know what you think Siegfried is but... This is a Holy Grail. We haven't seen a new one in ages! Where the hell did you get this? And if you won it, why did you come here? You'd have been better off trying King Gilgamesh or the Pharoahs or hell at this point even the trial by combat that would have come with appearing in Albion," she said. Well half of those people were currently missing, but why he chose to appear where people wanted him dead was not the most brilliant thing that could have been done.

"Oh, there are Holy Grails plural?" this was a question of Yume. "Hai hai, we found out yesterday that they are supposed to spawn in regular intervals and be fought over on the lower world so that people can lift their kingdoms, countries or themselves to this level, and interact with the Nexus. But the person in charge of Aincrad had been... taking the grails while they were in more manageable forms and hoarding them. So Charlie's that he won from the Labyrinth is probably a bit of shocking news. His having it also gives him the right to be up here so..." she murmured to her friend to keep her up to date on natural situations. At the same time, Sakura was quite impressed at this tactic had worked and that Anais had managed to retain such information the previous day while being in an obviously distressed state.