For whatever reason, the newest member of their group was apologizing for a draw. Charlemagne wouldn't be having any of that, and neither would Anais, the first to speak against his behavior. "What she said. It's not like anybody can be mad at you for flipping a specific card, dude. Lighten up; this game was my idea," he added to the elafia's clause. Everyone drank in the following moments, Yuuya included. Ah, but that wasn't all. The demoness decided now was an excellent time to wake up, apparently feeling drunk for some reason unknown to the two non-elf males. Ailen, however... "I would assume it's because of that spell you never undid this morning. No need to worry. I've been observing, and it seems this Holy Grail's form of alcohol will show no ability to cause sickness. You can join, and all of you can drink until you grow tired of it," he explained at random.

Well, it seemed they now had a fifth potential player... and a game within the game starting with Sakura's suggestion. Her card declared a round of categories, which would leave Charlemagne as the first to follow as the person to her left. She chose... fruit as the topic. Hearing that in Sakura's voice, one fruit came to mind immediately. "... Cherry," he said, offering no further explanation. He knew why it came to mind. Ailen knew why it came to mind. Nothing else required discussion.

Martha's arguments had been growing weaker as time passed. Now that Astolfo was wedged between the exposed part of her thighs, he wasn't hearing much of anything from her. He did feel a certain heat taking over her flesh however. Such a good sign that was. Better still was her following words. Martha once again promised to assault him when this was all over, implying that the fight for debauchery had been won. "Yeah yeah, you were gonna do that anyway! But did I just hear a 'yes Astolfo, bend me over and rail me in the sky right now'? Or was that something else?"