He was, of course, doing all of these things on purpose. On the other hand, Miko did not torture herself enough ─ not for the liking of people like him. True pain had no place between them, but suffering... was not quite the same. She'd surely have a terrible, wonderful time if he had anything to say about it. "Maybe you torture yourself enough for you. But, where's my fun in that? I like seeing you blush and freak out over the tiniest little things. When your eyebrows slant and your open mouth quivers, it just makes me want to... do so many things~♥" he stated with conviction. If he had his way, Iino Miko would live in a perpetual state of embarrassment. Lo, it seemed he was on his way to getting that exact desire. She finally spoke some words with real meaning, and a bit of filth to them. In doing so, Miko reached out to rub what lay over his thigh ─ his dick, as she put it. Miko wouldn't be the only one correcting herself with that. "Ho? Is it mine? The way you're fidgeting, I might think you'd rather make it yours."

Now, the two teens were mutually molesting one another after a time of one-sided contact. Miko responded quite well to having her hair tugged, much to the lad's expectation. Less expected however, was how quickly her speech evolved to something more... raunchy. In her own words, she wanted one of two things ─ either for his dick to remain inside her for prolonged period of time, or to take the reins and help 'wreck' herself with it. Her thoughts may have been all over the place according to Miko herself, but he had a different opinion to share. "Iie. I think it's finally in just the right spot," he countered. With that, the lad wasted no further time before reaching for the girl's obi. Once more, he considered how very convenient an article it was. In removing it, he would free the other, looser parts of her ensemble for the simplest of removals. Before doing anything more, he did have more to say. "In a minute though, you'll be all over the place~♪"