After managing an impromptu nap and a bit of relaxing morning exercise, Charlemagne easily felt himself springing out of bed to prepare for the more businesslike side of this Nexus trip. Of the two girls present, Angelica knew about the great Pharaohs in passing, at least through earlier mentions by Jeanne d'Arc. They were a fun pair to observe, so long as one wasn't observing them at the wrong time. Charlemagne himself had seen a few times how awkward things could become around them, though even he'd never had a front-row seat of such events. "They're awesome. Definitely relationship goals and leader goals from those two," Charlemagne stated. As he recalled, the Pharaohs had no faults whatsoever... apart from their absolute codependence, but that couldn't truly be a problem in joint leadership and lives lasting thousands of years.

Sakura did not know of the Pharaohs, though that was no surprise. She did, however, find the mention of them interesting... and it seemed she was easily capable of reading between Charlemagne's lines. In regards to her mention of hearing information, Charlemagne could easily say there were few better sources ─ especially for someone from Gaia dealing with this world. "They've got to be some of the most knowledgeable people in the whole world, if you ask me. King Gilgamesh might know more, but... asking him things is different. Much like him though, I wonder if I could successfully call those two..." he mused, a hand on his chin as the copy of Angelica's abode began fading away.