"Well there's enough of both to go around," Ozymandias replied without hesitation. He'd always prioritize such discussion over the business of others, even while entertaining said business. "And we both know I'm not the one with the cheek here," he added when some separation finally occurred between Nitocris and himself ─ even if only slightly. Of course, he would have allowed a bit more distance for the sake of public decency... but there was another clause from Nitocris about something slipping... into her. Ozymandias couldn't take another step the moment he heard those words. Actually, he nearly turned around and abandoned the others right then and there. 'Blimey. Almost reverted,' he thought.

The issue Charlemagne faced was one easily solved with a series of explanations, but there was another as mentioned by Nitocris. There hadn't been a proper Holy Grail War in ages. If there had been, Chaldea would have seen many new visitors in the last millennium or so. How were multiple new Rulers standing in front of them? Maybe the Nexus had finally gotten its act together and started producing grails anew. No; that was sadly not the case. The white-haired girl claimed to be the creator of her own grail, and Charlemagne... "There haven't been wars because Father An of Aincrad has been collecting Holy Grails while they're still in the form of children ─ they're children by the way. Apparently, Father An is actually the 'Father' god trying to make himself the singular God through worship and such. I..."

Charlemagne was prepared to continue his explanation, but a raised hand by Ozymandias made him pause. The male pharaoh seemed quite infuriated by this new information, and indeed, he was. So much was explained. "So it's another one. This one has been making problems for us too," he declared. With that, Ozymandias closed his eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Before I get into anything else, what other annoying thing am I going to hear? With only the mention of involving children in this nonsense, I'm prepared to lead the charge into another new Age."