The most important thing for Ozymandias in this impromptu meeting was the apparent agreement that he and Nitocris would not be making it out of the Nexus. He spent the remainder of his time thinking of locations within the Nexus cityscape. There were quite a few good places to choose from, from bathhouses to ballrooms and everything between. He did, however, still have space in his mind to address Jeanne's compromise. "Hardly a trade, but... I'll accept. I haven't seen a party in over a thousand years," he said. Ozymandias had fully expected the next celebration he encountered to be a wedding between a certain pair.

In time, Charlemagne managed to relay some version of the original message to Jeanne, which left the woman laughing. He expected as much, knowing his own rendition couldn't be the same as even Sakura's... and even that was strange as he recalled. Stranger still, was what Artoria said to the group after hearing whatever Jeanne said. At that point, Ozymandias's laughter would be the loudest. "Ha ha ha! You see? 'As the mighty pharaoh, I will soon command the waters to flood the ravine and nourish the land.' That was the line I gave my queen a few minutes ago. The lesson is, the intentions of a single idea will absolutely be skewed with the passage of time. The more they spread, the more is lost. Only seven people are here, and look how much one sentence changed."