Miko had some commentary to offer in the wake of her kiss with Marisbury. She hadn't expected things to go the way they did, and neither did Marisbury... but their expectations were different extremes. "Hmm. I was actually expecting something more intense. Our connection may be even stronger than I anticipated... unless you've just become adjusted to resisting~" Marisbury said with a hint of teasing in his tone. The clerk would not be recovering naturally any time soon, and according to Miko, he'd shown something of a scary side when interacting with the other girl. He didn't think that was the case at all. Alas, Miko was entitled to her opinion. "I didn't intend to do anything frightening. That was a necessary showing of human limits. I feel... she will learn from this, for better or worse. Time will tell," he assured. No longer bothering with the now unconscious girl, Marisbury walked alongside Miko to exit the shop. In doing so, he kept one hand extended. "I can carry your bags for you," was the offer he made.

Surely the unbathed players knew there was a negative attractiveness rating attributed to their lack of hygiene. On the other hand, they probably didn't care. "Err... I think when you see the guys who are like that, you'll understand... they probably had a reason to give up on attractiveness a long time ago," he said prior to having his photograph taken ─ apparently twice. Once he was out of the camera's view, Kazu heard Sakura comment about liking something. "Yeah, it's a great way to register," he said, misinterpreting the purpose of her words. As for her question, it made sense that understanding was lacking. "It's an acronym," Kazuhiko started. In that moment, the clerk beside them was already opening his mouth to explain. "Most Effective Tactics Available. It is a standard in all forms of gaming that refers to the best builds and strategies. In the current meta of AoE, Assassin-focused decks and other Cavalry Classes are leagues above Knight builds," the older male explained. "That was my reason for warning against that card. Assassins especially focus on dealing damage directly to the opposing player's Ruler, so they have been favored for some time. Now, miss, you may have your photo taken while I register..." A brief pause was taken as the clerk typed away on his computer. Kazu knew the purpose of this, and gave the necessary information immediately. "Kimura Kazuhiko."

Humans were so tiresome. Hiroshi would be doing his best to avoid or ignore them. It seemed he could acquire some sort of gear to help his cause. Ah, but he would not do well with such things. "I'd rather keep my senses open; they are limited enough in this form. Not to worry, though... I'm sure I can find another method," the former elf assured. Based on the looks of most people here, he had to still be considered an adult. With that being the case, he supposed this curfew system would be no issue for Kaguya in his company. Now then, what was this convenience store? As they entered the parking lot, Hiroshi was not very impressed. Even so, he kept moving forward until the front door was reached. Much to his surprised, the door opened itself. "Interesting. I thought it would be more showy, but I suppose it is already proving its convenience. These doors open themselves, almost as if by magic. I wonder why I was meant to come here. . ."