"It's a legendary Magecraft called Origin Cast. It equips to any God-type Ruler or greater and limits the opponent's mana each turn, while giving extra mana to the controlling player for everything the opponent does," Shota explained of the card in question. That card was perhaps one of the most sought-after cards in the game, though most could not play it without limiting their decks. Given Sakura's unusual tactics, he actually thought she could make use of it. "I have four copies, and only one can be legally played," he said further, wondering if Sakura would indeed be interested in exchanging something for such a rare card.

As for her turn, it involved another Magecraft to return more mana than she'd lost. It was an interesting play that reeked of potential comebacks, and Shota was made curious. "You've got an interesting mix of Metis's aggro and control variants going there. You should enter a tournament; I haven't gone this long without my opponent being half-dead in weeks," he admitted. Since it seemed Sakura was waiting for potential response, Shota extended a hand in a gesture that said 'carry on'. "As you were, Tohcchi. I like watching you work. You get a cute little glint in your eye when your combos are working~♥" he flirted a bit more openly.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was hearing the most accurate understanding of elf society from one who spent only a few days on Alaya. By his own understanding, the former elf figured her mentor or Solomon had given her much information. "You know a strange amount about my homeland," he stated in the most absent way. Moving on, Kaguya went about scanning the shop's wares while Hiroshi took his place behind the counter. For a business to be so barren of customers, he wondered how it managed to stay afloat. Of course, he figured the changes coming the next day would bring customers en masse.