The owner kept an eye on Sakura, not seeing anything strange about her demeanor at all. If anything, she was just a sweet young girl looking to have fun like everyone else here at the shop. With that being the case, how could those boys have been talking about her the way they did? Well, it didn't matter. She wondered if it was unusual to see her return, and in short... yes, it was. "Sou ka. You are new. It is strange to see girls visiting card shops regularly. A lot of boys treat them strangely, much like in video games and anime communities. I try to promote this shop as a safe space, though, so I hope we can look forward to your continued visits," he said earnestly. A warm smile crossed his face when Sakura spoke of making purchases to better her playing experience. He nodded, gladly retrieving for her the sleeves and playmat she requested. "As you like. Just for you, I'll make a special deal. I'd like you to enjoy your time playing at this shop, so I'll offer you anything you like at true cost. Your patronage is more important than profit. At those costs, you can leave with a full bag for the same price you would normally pay for these few items,' he explained, even showing some items on the shelves behind him ─ briefcases, binders, bags and the like that were placed right next to a display of unreleased cards.