"Even better. You're a natural. With a deck like this being your first, I'd like to play against you myself when it's done," Reiji said, certain he could get a few fun matches of his own against certain players. Sakura was one such player he had a good feeling about. Alas, that would have to wait for some time. In the meantime, he'd happily hold a few available copies of this new card for Sakura's later purchase. According to her, she'd be able to return by closing hour... and she'd even like to purchase a full case if possible. That was a light stretch, but if he could sell one card, he could sell the set. "There's no need to wait. Once the shop is closed for the night, I can comfortably sell you anything we have in stock. That would be the timeframe of those sealed tournaments, if we are ever able to do them. Hopefully your friends joining will set us on the path," he said.

Meanwhile, Shota was racking up another win for the day. In doing so, he and some of the other lads finally realized Sakura was in the shop. It was assumable that she'd only just arrived and made a purchase in doing so. With that in mind, Shota gave a casual wave over his shoulder, aiming to get the girl's attention. "Looks like it's time for my real win, boys. I'll be sure to sing all my glory songs after~" he boasted.