Shota made sure he kept that phone recording in one hand to capture every moment of Sakura taking her clothes off. He could only get one angle without having the same security system, but it would suffice ─ especially once he moved to the new place. "Tohcchi, it's so hot watching your clothes come off. I think you'd give a good striptease," he commented to seed that thought into her mind. "There are poles at the new spot~" he added. By the time Sakura was placing herself against the wall with that thong shifted aside, Shota's pants were around his ankles, his cock in hand being stroked. Sakura had an interesting attitude about her with that commentary today; he'd make note of it during his approach to her rear. "You're pretty sassy today, Tohcchi. I like it♥ Got anything else to say?" he asked while slapping his dick against her asscheek. She wanted something rough, so he'd be sure to align himself right after, capturing on video the moment he thrusted all the way into her canal. His forward momentum was halted by Sakura's cervix, but he seemed to manage French-kissing the opening just a bit upon entry.

Meanwhile, Akira shifted his gaze to look upon a visitor he didn't expect. It wasn't Mami. Of course it wasn't; why would she be here? He did know this person well enough, though. A brief glance in her direction was followed by an averted gaze. He had some bruised ribs on one side, so his voice wasn't at all what it could have been. "Ichinon? A-... Arigatou gozaimasu. You didn't have to trouble yourself. I... don't need surgeries or anything," he said slowly. This wasn't a time nor place to crumble over his recent breakup, but Akira was finding it an incredibly difficult thing to avoid. Strength was always hard to come by when it was needed. Either way, he could at least work on distracting himself with talks of the accident. "How long has it been? Is anyone else hurt?"