Once more, Sakura claimed she would be considering Shota's offer. He doubted the line would be drawn at just that. He had her absolutely reeling, orgasming multiple times in single sessions; there was no question in his mind that she was hooked on his dick. "We'll see!♥~" he said quickly. Shota wouldn't stop his current pace. He was content to give all he had to pummeling Sakura's ass, knowing she enjoyed it and believing she found it as pleasurable as he did ─ no, surely more so. It would only be a matter of time before he heard of this one's intentions to abandon her boyfriend and become his, and then... he'd truly be a winner.

Akira was in for a long week if he had to deal with Yuusuke. Chizuru wasn't so bad as an idea; he could at least appreciate looking at her instead of Yuusuke's angry mug. There was one problem he was beginning to realize, but that couldn't be discussed. No, he'd be lamenting that one whenever Chizuru left the room. One hand was in a cast and elevated. The other hand was casted. How was he supposed to deal with his deviant thoughts? How long did broken bones take to heal? Oh, this was going to be annoying. Akira suddenly seemed quite downtrodden while looking at each of his hands. Somehow, he'd surely manage ─ maybe he'd even become a celibate monk while hospitalized. "... Arigatou, Ichinon. I guess I'll see you whenever you decide to come back?" he said whilst lamenting the worst part of his fate at present. Mami wasn't even a concern right now ─ things were far worse until those thoughts returned with a vengeance.

Meanwhile, Hiruko waited none-too-patiently for Miko's return from the bathroom. Impatience was uncommon for him, but he was... rather excited. By the time Miko announced her impending return, one of his legs was bouncing repeatedly. Only when she became visible did it stop, and by then, Hiruko's eyes couldn't be taken off the robe-clad brunette. "Welcome back," he greeted with a bright smile. Hiruko's eyes were finally unimpeded by those sunglasses... and he intended to make full use of them as they traveled over Miko's body. What he could see was incredible... but what of the rest? "Feeling shy, or feeling like a tease? Either way, I could have a go at you just like this," he stated earnestly.