Miko kept moving along passing this young man. She knew that he would likely be succumbing to oxygen deprivation, but... much to her surprise he still had something left to say. And what a thing it was, her eyes widened as a myriad of blades flew in front of her making her take pause and back up right before the finish line. Even though she could have burned them to a crisp, she still wouldn't have been able to pass the young man before he got to the end. All she could have done was set him personally on fire, but... she didn't want to do that at all. "Sugei~ that's a lot to push past. I'm glad I chose this spot~" the girl mentioned. She'd just lost it, but keeping it wasn't really the point. A giggle would escape her as she allowed her regalia to deactivate returning her to the small purple dress she normally wore and just her ATs, with some large glowing contraptions around her wrist and pigtails. "Impressive, Nii-san. I don't think I've ever lost a race before." she mentioned as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

Meanwhile Chiyo and Tomoko caught up finding that Kanda had crossed the finish line first. This was what she expected, though she very much respected the potential damage this small girl had put out. And the self control she showed in not burning the whole place to the ground just because she could when she realized she'd lose. "Congratulations, Kanda-kun." was what Tomoko said. Chiyo seemed amused but didn't have anything to say at first, instead she looked over the purple haired girl with a smile on her face, but fierceness burning behind her purple eyes with the three tomoe still present in them. 'I wonder if it'd be considered naughty for me to follow the little rabbit home to find out who else is hiding?' the Storm Queen mentally questioned.