The Captain Commander heard out both of these individuals. "I haven't forgotten the rules Sato-kun. Like the one which says that if you kill a Captain in front of 200 members of your Division you become the Captain of that Divison, Bankai or not. It isn't just Kidou which makes Kumori-fukutaichou a potentially frightening individual, he's a versatile combatant who is the same kind of strategizing genius as Ayatsuki-taichou. Perhaps better..." she said. "If he wants that position, no need to put someone over him he can take it from. Adding to our lack of staffing," she said calmly. Though she wasn't all together fond of all that Kumori Raizen was, she recognized strength as it was, and his was something to be appreciated, despite his young age. Given who the previous Captain of that Division was, age, was barely a consideration for the woman at this point. Hearing both of sides of this discussion the Captain-Commander took a sip of tea before responding. "I've never properly asked Ben-chan if he wanted to be Captain. I suppose he's always an option, he's among the oldest members of the Gotei and talented enough..." said the Captain-Commander calmly. "And I don't think Kumori-fukutaichou would just murder someone put ahead of him, it wouldn't do well for his image considering..." this person spoke firmly but the opinions of all present were valued.