It seemed that Ddraig was content to further taunt Reshiram, of course, this only served to enrage the sinister happy dragon. After she'd left Takumi in the ground she stood back her arms crossed over her chest, as she rather jealously considered the women of the world with larger breasts than hers. "I am not CHIBI!" she exclaimed stamping her foot, seeming to have locked in on that as the thing that triggered the worst mood she'd seen in centuries. After the boy managed to drag himself up, he and the dragon which spoke through his arm, had a different kind of conversation. He was given a bit of a talking to, about how best to approach dragons, and even had the gauntlet known as the boosted gear appear on his arm with a bit of prompting.

All the while, the white haired woman seemed to be trying to talk herself out of her neurosis. "I have to be good. Sirtreize will be disappointed if I fly off the handle... breathe Reshiram. Breathe," she coached herself. With Takumi now stating he could apparently fight, she sighed turning her gaze towards him and this Boosted Gear upon his arm and took a large inhale. If this boy could really fight, she'd have to see how he managed against something a bit less direct first. She soon exhaled, and a blood curdling screech escaped her, which seemed to pulse with waves of power. The force of it was concussive. It could potentially damage organs, shake the landscape and physically assault those it touched. It was exclusively a magic she performed and perfected based on the original screech she possessed as a Dragon.

While this initial exchange took place, Eira was fidgeting, in a manner most different from the way she usually carried herself. 'I really should have taken this fight. It seems like too much, too soon...' she thought, her fingers sliding over each other. Even when faced with one such as Onoko Astaroth, Eira had retained a potent calm which radiated her ever so slight murderous intent. For the duration of these matches, she'd been commentating and appreciating the work of her peerage, and noting their flaws. But right now, she felt something else, a deep sense of guilt, for throwing Takumi to another Dragon. This simple boy, who likely had no idea he had this sort of power resting in him until a couple of days prior. Still, when considering her own actions, she knew deep down, she would have made him a second time without question. It was so strange, that even one such as Maiko who was now leaned up behind her, rested her chin atop Eira's head. "Eira-sama, are you stoked about the match too? Yasukawa, against another dragon, gotta be a hell of a match!" she said which made the crimson haired woman, snap to attention and exhale a previously held breath. "Hai... it feels a bit tense, but maybe this is excitement," she managed, letting this girl take the place of Youmu who normally helped Eira regulate her stranger moods.