Suzume waved this man off and took the posture of one most defiant. After a second, she spoke down playing her entire interest in this situation. "As if..." she stated simply rolling her eyes. She didn't seem to realize the folly that if she didn't enjoy that young boy and all he had to offer he very well wouldn't be capable of doing many of the things she allowed him. Beyond this, the Gem King stated he had picked up something from everyone's favorite guy. "Oh really? I feel like I missed some very interesting twin bonding~" she said smirking. The Storm Queen subsequently rolled away from the building only to watch as her pet falcon swooped down and picked up her missing boots only to go even higher right before Atlas activated his regalia. "I am always ready. Not as if I am a very patient to begin with... show me what ya' got already~" the woman seemingly very demanding in her own right, a gust of wind would manifest around her body and blow outward an invitation for the man to try her. She couldn't honestly say she wasn't interested in whatever the Gem King had to show her, considering he'd picked it up off the Flame King.

Meanwhile the crowd and Shutara seemed to be enjoying the song the Pulse King played as he seemed to get to the height of the song. It was divine this show and though Shutara hadn't expected more singing from the Pulse King she always enjoyed his music and as such seemed content to keep enjoying from her present perch.