Everyone she left behind seemed to be finding their own form of amusement. She couldn't really wait to see what they gleaned from this experience. But for now she had to find her own path and this path lead to the sealed cave. Strangely, this place was where she'd started her adventure, and in coming here, she could undertake the Trial of Interpretation or she could simply deviate and interact with her Dragon Hourglass. Her first time here, she'd chosen just one of these options, but being here now she had to choose both. She approached a cave which seemed to be rather ominous appearing from the outside. Within no light shown through and it seemed to be a bit void of all the energy which funneled around the whole of the Migrating Vale. 'Hm, this place is a lit creepier than I remember...' she thought to herself. Regardless there was a certain depth she had to reach in order to find the spot which housed her Dragon Hourglass and a certain amount of movement through the cave, she needed to accomplish in order to have access to the abilities she wanted. Given this she floated forward before allowing her feet to touch the floor of the cave. As soon as this had happened with her hand firmly grasping the pillow, the whole of the cave went dark and the light behind her disappeared.

"Great, its super dark and scary now... whatever. At least I don't have to worry about that weird guy popping up in my vision if I can't see anything," she muttered as she walked forward. This cave seemed void of anything for quite some time. She had no sense of her own depth within it, but soon she felt a characteristic hum. A glowing warmth and a slightly fluttering buzzy feeling. A breeze of warmth moved by her face, trying to guide her towards something. As she turned fully to her right. She felt it. Two cave entrances within a large gap of opening. One, with a visible glowing with warmth seeming to be inviting. The other, still dark and thus unknown. From here she had a choice to make. Follow the warmth and finish here, or follow the darkness and continue searching. She turned to the opening at her left and continued hearing a voice lightly protest. "Oi, we could have been done already. I know you felt me... why do you want to stick around in this cave anyway..." she heard from the voice with the utmost impatience. "Gomen... I know its difficult, but patience is necessary. Not all things can happen instantly..." she murmured. This was fine, and that little bit of warmth let her know she was on the right path. Spirits of Fire were impatient and happily served those scared of the Dark, only if they had the power to face their fears. Though she could not see it, she could at least hear it, and that was a start. Having done this the whole of this cave seemed to have a bit of its fog lifted. It wasn't an all consuming darkness, she could make out the shape as she headed further down what appeared to be a very narrow passage way. Was the next leg of this trial just around the corner? And what of the green haired man she'd seen when trying to enter the Migrating Vale, was he part of this somehow?