Page 155 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

No rings, no bracelets or anything of the sort were necessary for this binding. Of course, Anos had no issue with such things being present either. He'd have commented on that immediately, but his activation of that seal on Sin's pelvis was rather fast-acting. Sin's statement did not reach an end due to the sudden surge of carnal desire she experienced. She didn't even resist; Sin's hips began moving just a bit while hearts appeared in her eyes. Anos' grin widened as he watched this occurrence, but then... something very unexpected occurred.

He'd yet to explain the full breadth of the seal, but Sin was more than capable of making a few discoveries herself. She verbally expressed no interest in resisting the pull of that seal, and in fact, her interest appeared to be quite the opposite. Her further activation targeted Anos, amplifying his own arousal and general desire for the seal-bearer. He wouldn't be fighting against the effects either. Anos' manhood swelled within the confines of his bride's body, as if it had taken on a mind and urges of its own. "Hoho? You're playing a dangerous game. That exchange earlier was only the wedding; do you plan on starting consummation so quickly? We'll only continue traumatizing the whelp behind you," he continued, alluding to Anu, who remained on his knees below the throne. All he understood was that his sister, his wife and queen, was now something else. He could feel the Void's pure influence radiating not only from Anos, but from Sin as well. So then, was it a conversion the demon had been going for all along? Anu felt the lack of connection to the former Ki, and wondered if that phase of 'obvious' brainwashing had been all for this purpose. Still, there had to be some way to reverse this ordeal. . .

Sin seemed to be playfully flirtatious and pretty keen on figuring out all it was that she could do with the additive of Void based powers to her pre-existing powers of creation. Most interesting was the continued grinning of Anos as Sin reacted to the initial triggering of the seal placed on her person. What else would happen as a result? Well, there was the fact that she seemed to gain a bit of understanding of it, and received in turn a very interesting physical reaction to her prodding. The swelling of his manhood within her person, brought a gasp to the former Creation Goddess. "Oh my, I'm not playing any game you didn't start~" she mused gently. She couldn't help but fall a little bit deeper. In this form she'd become a lot less concerned with her 'responsibilities' and a lot more concerned with her 'desires'. Of course these weren't simply sexual things, it just so happened that Anos was capable of bringing that sort of reaction out of her at any given moment.

Ah but what did it matter now? He had more words to speak something about their previous exchange being just the marriage and anything past that moving on to consummation. While, Sin honestly wouldn't have minded such a thing, there was a mention of further traumatizing the whelp. "Huh?" Her brows rose immediately and her head turned to look over her shoulder where she gazed down upon Anu in a moment of disgust. "Oh, right. I'd forgotten he existed. I suppose it'd make sense he hasn't disappeared considering he can't move." she almost scoffed. Ah, well... she wasn't truly an exhibitionist, though she somehow felt more shameless in this form. She'd come to the conclusion that Anu no longer deserved to gaze upon her, after all... if he hadn't properly seen her in the thousands of years prior to this. What did it matter if he understood her after the dissolution of their marriage. A careful blink took place here and she sighed gently. "Oh alright. I'd rather have my marriage consummated in private and without the limitations imposed by such an audience..." she stated. Though it wouldn't stop her from pecking Anos' lips gently. "You can put me down so we can be rid of him before we go..." she stated though she was hone too happy to leave his arms nor have her nether vacated. If she was placed on the ground she'd use the Mystery her body currently contained to create a new and ideal outfit for herself. Something like a nun's habit with detailed filigree, puffy sleeves in black and white, but an almost corset like torso. The whole of her head would be covered by a hood like habit that allowed strands of her blonde hair to peek out from beneath it. What else was notable about this attire? Well it would be the fact that her ample bosom was now covered with white dual flaps but only so that the tops and nipples were covered. The rest of her flesh including that of her chest and legs would be perfectly visible, to Anos at least.

This new Demon Goddess was quite cheeky for one who'd been left gasping from a simple swell of arousal within her. "I only set the board. It was your decision to sit at the table," Anos replied. With the notice of Anu's presence, it appeared they would not be proceeding with consummation right away. Hilariously enough, the existence of Anu had slipped the woman's mind during rebirth. Ah, but the god couldn't move before─ he definitely wouldn't be going anywhere now. Could he even speak in the presence of these two? It didn't seem he could. He could at least look up and behold the majesty of his former queen's new form... except he couldn't. The moment Sin looked his way, she was shrouded from his sight, replaced instead with the horrendous sight of all debauchery he'd witnessed today. No... no, it was far worse than that. Anu looked toward Sin and saw things that had yet to occur, things in her distant future involving Anos, all at the same time. His eyes began to bleed before closing, yet he couldn't even scream in pain.

Sin was a great deal more confident in her expression than Ki had been, but she had no interest in properly consummating this new marriage without privacy. One thing worth noting however, was her mention of limitations. "You'd be limited, would you? I would not," Anos stated with certainty. The moment after a brief meeting of lips, Sin requested release from his person. "As you like," was all he said before lifting her off his tool, leaving her to walk as she pleased, even as he continued throbbing from natural arousal and the seal's lasting effect. In doing so, he was able to watch the Void's queen choosing an attire of her own creation. What an interesting ensemble she had, so very... accessible. "And how do you plan to be rid of him? I could easily return Delsgade to the Void right now, taking all but him with it."

"Hmph, it was hardly a choice~" she said truthfully. How interesting these tiny moments of conversation were, she found Anos to be a very enjoyable person even for only having known him since he appeared before her. It likely helped that she felt comfortable and certain in this new binding she'd chosen. Whatever the case, she couldn't quite reach the full enjoyment of her newlywed life just yet. As for the matter of her limitations with an audience Sin could only explain herself, "Well, just a bit. I mean it's hard to enjoy a beautiful day when a big cloud is looming in the distance, thundering occasionally..." yes, that seemed about the perfect metaphor to encompass the situation of Anu being present while Sin tried to discover the things in life which made her happy. Even now he just seemed like a lump of depression. What with bleeding eyes and a look on his face that seemed sorrowful only in light of losing something. Disgusting.

Ah, after dressing herself she gave a bit of a twirl to her new husband. Making sure he could take in her new attire from all appropriate angles. "Do you like it?" she asked of him, after all, his opinion was the only one which currently matter to her. As for the man with his bleeding eyes silently sitting on the ground she gave a small bit of thought. A hand came to her chin as she gave it a bit of consideration. "I'd kill him, but I wouldn't sentence Kur to his company. I thought to drop him in some terrible terrian but I'm sure that would always be a slight to someone," she gave it a bit more thought, seeming to look at the man on the ground and see... several futures concerning him within her vision. Unlike the previous use of this power, it seemed what she saw of him no longer hurt her at the core of her being. Instead she saw several mishaps and stumbles along the way and a plethora of ways he could potentially meet his end in the future. Strangely, in a moment like this she could only shake her head gently. "I did not expect to regain my sight. I suppose in rebirthing myself I took several of my original skills," she mused in the moment as if she hadn't known she'd done it. Whatever the case this did not hurt her so it was hardly a problem. "I would be fine with just leaving, but I don't think the Holy Maiden deserves to wake up with him in her backyard. Would it be odd to send him back to wherever he last was before he came skulking around looking for me?" she pondered her many choices and decided it was likely the bet one.

"Is that so?" Anos questioned. Sin had been born as a very interesting iteration of the former Ki. "How amusing. You don't even know me; this decision could have been the worst you've ever made. I might just ruin you," he continued. Sin went on to produce quite the analogy to explain Anu's presence, and what it did for their consummation. She had a very fair point to make, actually. "I'd sooner compare it to a crying child. Thunder has some actual weight to it, and may actually add to the experience."

Anos had entirely given up on Anu; the miserable thing could have sat there rotting away while he and Sin continued about their lives. Even now, his attention was fully offered to the woman who opted to twirl and showcase her new look in full. Did he like it? There were many layers to the answer. "As what? Something to see, or something to make use of? This form itself is a beautiful thing, but I can see plenty of benefits to the extra layers. Though I wonder how accessible it really is beyond just the look of it." This was the matter Anos gave utmost consideration to. Now that he thought about it, clothes were a thing even in ancient times. Being in the Void as little more than an aura had taken away the need, but he could now change things up a bit. With a snap of his fingers, Anos donned an attire that looked quite... mortal. He soon sported a black shirt, a white jacket with a cross to match Sin's nun-like theme, and white trousers along with a black belt and adamantite chain. The bulge descending one of his trouser legs was something he could ignore for the moment, at least until Sin made her decision. In the meantime, though... "What of this?"

Clairvoyance had returned to Sin after being sacrificed by the goddess Ki. Her lack of expectation was understood; things worked quite differently for denizens of the Void. "The Void is where all discarded things go. Your eyes no longer had a place in this world, but you are no longer exclusively linked to the world either. You may have whatever you like," he explained. As for Anu, it seemed the decision was to return the god to wherever he'd been previously. Anos sighed. Prior to appearing on Mt. Mashu, Anu had been in a mobile fortress hidden from perception of those in this world. Of course, Anos could see it... but the specification of Sin made him laugh. "Wherever he was last, eh? That would be that moving building, currently somewhere west of here. So... exactly where he was before coming here?" There was a ridiculous quality of smugness in Anos' expression as these words were shared. He'd snap his fingers again, banishing Anu from Delsgade and returning him to a very specific place in the sky... which currently had no land to stand on. The god would fall, and whatever happened was none of Anos' concern. "There. I'm sure he'll survive somehow. But, what about you? My side of the seal is still functioning. I imagine Ki wouldn't have survived that feeling without satisfaction for this long. Should I be worried about this version of the woman standing before me?" he joked.

"Mmhm..." That little sound and an affirmative nod would be what Anos received from Sin in a moment like this. He went on to say she could have possibly made the worst decision of her life. He claimed she did not know him, which while true to an extent wasn't the entirety of it. "Well, true I don't know you... but it isn't as if I've never heard of you. The man from the stories of my childhood is worth getting to know~" Sin had flirty and happy words to share with this man, even when they were just discussing her apparent bad decision making. "Besides, I am pretty sure I won't regret this, even if you ruin me... as you put it~" she mentioned with a bit of a cheeky smirk. Regardless there was the matter of the analogy she'd used for the presence of Anu and it apparently needed some adjusting. Not thunder, but a crying child? "Aw come now, we can't put that on children, maybe more like a yipping dog. Actually, I'm sure my son would have phrased it that way..." she said giving it a bit of thought. Moving on...

Sin had done a little twirl after creating clothing for herself and given Anos ample room to give some feed back. Apparently, there were two things to consider here, look and functionality. Apparently, it was beautiful to look at... and he could see some potentials of the functionality of it. "Accessibility isn't really an issue... though I'm sure you'll figure that one out for yourself~" Ah yes... Sin was quite a bit quippier than her previous incarnation. She seemed to have quite a bit to say about everything but nothing that did not end in a teasing word or phrase directly solely at Anos. But why wouldn't it be? And now she was even offered something to look at. Anos dressed himself in a manner that resembled the kinds of things mortals tended to enjoy. It was a rather dashing ensemble. A little bit casual but also formal enough to exude a bit of force. Something else exuding force she took note of, was the bulge within his pants. Which caught her eye rather distinctly in a moment like this. "I have no complaints. It's a look that suits you..." she said with a smirk but her eyes were still on his manhood and that was at least partially the fault of that tingling feeling in her loins as determined by that seal on her womb.

Ah, and finally there would come the matter of Anu in the room. She'd noted the return of her sight initially and had been given a bit of commentary. Apparently discarded things in general went to the Void and now that she was connected to it, she could have what she wanted. "I see... nice to know. At least it isn't annoying anymore..." she said of her Clairvoyance. Fittingly, she'd decided that Anu should be put where he was last, but apparently there were a few caveats to such a request. He'd been moving about in one of those hidden fortresses and given her wording it appeared that Anos had decided to drop him where he'd physically last been and not on the floating isle that was his homestead. He'd disappeared with only a few words from Anos to follow about how she should survive. "Heheheheh---hahahahaha!~" that truly was a funny thing to hear. Whenever she managed to stop laughing she wipe a tear from her eye. "The devil is in the details I suppose..." she mused though she would not apologize for her laughter at this moment. Ah but there was the matter of her survival as it were. That side of the seal was still functioning, and yes she could feel still the tingling in her loins she smirked at Anos in a moment like this, but what would she say? "You have no need to worry. I imagine I can survive quite a few things for quite a long time... though admittedly such a feeling is more than a little distracting. I'm sure you won't leave me waiting too long, besides you want to know about accessibility. There is no time like the present to find out for yourself~"

Sin had never known the Destroyer formerly known only as Anos, but tales from her childhood gave her enough of a baseline to form opinions. That was quite the troublesome thought. Did she hear these tales from Anshar, her father, or the mother Kishar? Depending on the person telling her the stories, they could have been a bit off the mark in terms of truth. "You'll have to tell me exactly what stories you were told. My brother was always prone to embellishment," he stated. Apparently though, Sin would likely have no regrets, even if she was ruined. Anos was beginning to believe this was nothing but a long list of upgrades to the form of Ki, especially with all these flirty quips she sent his way. Maybe he should blame the active seal? Nevertheless, she would not compare Anu to children; she'd instead reduce him to a yipping dog. "Dogs are loyal," was his only correction to that clause.

The accessibility of Sin's outfit was something for Anos to figure out himself, was it? How cheeky. At this rate, Anos would be grinning from ear to ear for the rest of eternity. Sin also found his choice in ensemble suitable, though he would once again have to question her focus, considering the point of lingering in her gaze. "Are you certain? You look as if you'd prefer a different sight entirely," he quipped.

Now that Anu was no longer a concern of theirs, Anos received the hysteria of his new queen. He, too, thought that was a rather amusing turn of events. It was all the more worthwhile to see the amusement in Sin's visage. "Well, you did say wherever he was last. I only did as my queen requested." Ah, the acquiescence of a devil had become something of notoriety in this world, and there was a very clear reason as to why. Even the mark on Sin's pelvis was such a thing, though they were both 'suffering' from that in a way of speaking. Oh... Sin was going to continue the flirty banter, claiming she could survive quite a few things for a long time. She also claimed there was no time like the present to find out about her outfit's accessibility. Naturally, Anos agreed. "Maybe I would leave you waiting. But, you needn't worry; I'm not feeling very patient myself. Let's find out, shall we?"

Anos would snap his fingers one final time in this world today. In doing so, Delsgade, Sin and himself would all be transported in unison to the castle's point of origin: The Void itself. This world had the interesting benefit of its natural lighting, but they would soon be in a very dim setting... within a very broken version of the castle, segmented as if it had been blown to bits with its debris merely floating around. . .

Hours would pass through the day in Chaldea, all the while within the walls of the great ziggurat of Uruk, Artoria Pendragon, Queen of Camelot, found herself taking a strange amount of amusement in a great number of things. Baths, breakfast, and several other random activities had filled her day, but by the time of the evening sun she'd grown to find herself a different kind of enjoyment. Her legs were still all but useless, but the blonde lass had gotten used to her legs not working as they should.

She could only take a limited number of steps before her limbs completely gave up on the activity, so she'd be using them sparingly. Enough to get in and out of bed, and tubs and mostly to switch her lounging positions around as she amused herself. But she'd been told by Gilgamesh previously that there were a great number of things, all of the things in fact, to be found within the Treasury of his holding. So... she eventually went looking for something rather strange. In those hours spent alone she found a strange floating chair, it had a little compartment and controls which could be used for various purposes. Her legs were hidden within and it allowed her a certain freedom of movement. So, over the course of her day, she'd taken to the fun of driving this thing around the bedroom, testing the full limits of its movements and speed. In fact, right at this very moment, the green eyed lass was upside down near the ceiling have sped across the full length of the room and flipped the vehicle upside down in its saucer like look. And here and now she was in a fit of laughter, her eyes closed as she zoomed around. Since it could take the anti-gravity type of turns, she'd go about making more and more of those, having turned the bedroom into a strange rollercoaster/obstacle course for her personal amusement. Still she was doing nothing but laughing and enjoying herself. How strange were the Queen's choices...

The day had been long, as they tended to be of late. Short of having a few dozen tablets from Nippur to annoy him, Gilgamesh had never known days at the throne to be so extensive until recently. Few things were beyond his expectation, but among those few things was anticipation of a single day's end. The sun was not made to be warmer when setting than when rising... yet that was precisely the case now. Whatever tablet Gilgamesh had been looking at last was tossed aside carelessly the moment the sun settled over the horizon. Long though the day was, it would be cut short again.

And so, Gilgamesh made the journey to his bedchamber once more. What sort of ridiculous game was he to stumble upon this time that door swung open? Three paces from the threshold, he could hear the sweet melody of laughter from the other side. Oh, perhaps this was something truly entertaining? The previous game had some discovered value to it, but he still couldn't fathom it as a solo experience. So then, what was it now? Gilgamesh opened the door and stepped in to find... the stoic Knight-Queen upside-down in a hover pod, zipping across the room. Immediately, he stopped in the doorway and stared silently. How had this come about? Well, whether he sought the answer or not, Gilgamesh would quickly find himself leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed and eyes locked-on to the evening's shenanigans.

Zooming. Around the ceiling of the room was something that Artoria was doing with near hysterical amounts of glee. In these passing moments she found it almost impossible to stop laughing eventually she stopped and continued to laugh but all too soon her eyes opened properly and there she saw him. Propped up in the doorway, watching her evening activity of choice was the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. There was his muscular form, and golden hair and those eyes she'd become so fond of looking into, she found that form to be perfection and in the face of that perfection leaning against the doorframe, still upside down Artoria froze. What was she to say? What was she to do? How long had he been standing there? What had he seen?! There was an extreme pinkening to her face in the moments since she'd noticed Gilgamesh standing there and now she did not know how to react. She still hadn't truly recovered from not wanting him to leave earlier today, how was she to handle him seeing her engaged like this?!

She'd definitely just been caught, carrying about in a way that was so very childish she couldn't have explained away the activity. She couldn't even pretend to be doing something else, if he'd been there for more than a couple of moments. Without knowing what all he'd seen she was forced to simply accept that he'd seen it. And how would this happen? More laughter as hands came up to her face to try and rub away the embarrassment. "You know what, this is exactly what it looks like..." she said with the fakest pomp she could manage in the moment. She'd right herself soon after crossing her arms over her chest to hold whatever of her dignity he'd not already claimed for himself in watching her senselessly playing with a hover pod in his chambers.

Page 155 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast