Princess was once again having her thought processes questioned. More specifically, Kusanagi was calling something she'd said stupid this was specifically brought into question after she mentioned not being stupid. "Iie, it's stupid to get your hopes up. We both know people are still trying to kill me I don't have time to live life pretending there isn't a person in that shadow in the corner of my room, ya' know?" she said. It was possible, she could have ignored those people but they wouldn't ignore her. And if she started living like that sort of thing didn't matter, she'd end up dead way earlier. Moreover there was soon movement from Kusanagi as he slowly sank back into her depths after almost withdrawing. He made the claim that she was interesting because he couldn't decide what he wanted to do. "I still don't know enough about what your deal is to decide if being interesting to you is a good thing or a bad thing... Your freaky ass has me fucked up... I've never spent so long not being able to figure out what is going on before," she said while her hips were gently wiggling towards his. Maybe that was a compliment coming from her, the weird sensation of death surrounding this man aside, he was actually pretty interesting to her as well. Even if she didn't know what was going on with her, her body seemed to know. Natural reactions weren't necessarily normal to her, so pursuing them was good.

While Hiruko received his suit, Kaguya and Miko were sorting through clothing that they'd picked for random reasons. Kaguya had a nice mature black dress which was mostly sheer while, Miko had chosen for the night a cute and innocent star studded blue and white number for her current night. Of course, beyond this both had chosen a few extra outfits not sure if they'd need them or not. Kaguya in particular had picked up something she was calling, "Oi, I found delinquent chic I could pull off the look..." claimed Kaguya as Miko looked at a black overcoat with a full diamond lining in a deep purple. The outfit appeared to have lots of suspenders, straps and the like. "More like delinquent meets dominatrix, but I'm into it, Kaya-sen♫~" Miko sang at her friend. "Alright, well you got cute almost bunny sailor and cutesy fairy? You really like the dichotomy, huh, Mi-chan?" she asked the other girl who blushed. "Well, you gave me the sailor thing and In truth I couldn't appreciate it in middle school. And I just really like this one. I think it's super cute!~" Miko claimed. Both looked to Hiruko who was pointing out changing room. "Hai hai... we found a few things~" Kaguya admitted with dresses and random clothes in hand both girls made their way to oddly separate dressing rooms to begin changing clothes.