Page 165 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1886

Thread: Charles Patricius

Just a tease. That may have been the most boring form of investment Hiruko had ever seen. For these two women, there was a massive disparity between desire and energy. If they wanted anything from him, they should have brought more chips to the proverbial table. "You'll have to wager a lot more than that," he said casually. Lo and behold, the pair did little more than strip each other of their undergarments. Hiruko took the time to gain pictures of everything. Apart from a few moments of the women bending each other over to showcase their false assets, there was nothing noteworthy. Even so, the smile never left Hiruko's face. He soon set his phone to record, and spoke again. "You're obviously not into touching each other, but that's alright. Good girls. I like when it's made easy," he said first. "Is that all? You did what I asked. What do you want?" With that question asked, Hiruko looked to his phone again. He had to stifle a sigh over the lack of response from his contact. "Oh and... for your own sake, try for honesty."

A tease, was what was happening but these two women had no idea that there was nothing they could tease him with. This wasn't the average mark to be taken advantage of with ideas and illusions alone. At least by the time they were both naked he'd changed up the angle on his phone but he still didn't call them over. Apparently he did all that watching just to say something odd to the pair. Something was made easy but he fully acknowledged that they didn't like touching each other. "Don't know what you mean by that, we do this sort of thing all the time~" the more aggressive one said. Which was true, they did run this kind of scam on men a lot but that didn't mean much of anything considering that he wasn't buying. "What, we were just trying to show you a good time~" one said her arm around the other's waist they were trying to see what they could get out of it as well, but that was implied right? "We aren't into each other but we are into men, like you♥~" the other one managed, they meant rich and likely stupid but that didn't need to be said either. That was technically honest. They did often do this sort of thing with no real emphasis on their interest in each other, but they figured they could win out against this particular man's workings by virtue of their 'maturity'. Whatever the case, they'd been as honest as they were gonna be. "We could come over and join you, let us show you a good time~" the aggressive one offered finally. Obviously this other girl wasn't doing her job enough... it would be up to her to get them what they were looking for. And given this, she'd take the bigger cut for obvious reasons. Still it was obvious they weren't into each other, and were trying and failing at getting a proper understanding of what Hiruko was going for in asking them here. A bit of praise had been offered them but it didn't sound like he was truly all in on them just yet.

The two women continued spewing nonsense, offering half-truths instead of honesty. They were only making things worse for themselves. Hiruko only needed one specific thing to make a stance, and lo... his phone had a notification arrive, showing all necessary information in a preview over the image of both women. "Ho? Perfect timing," he said just after one admitted to being into men... like him, allegedly. What an idiot. They knew nothing of men like him, and Hiruko believed that in many regards. Ah, but now was time... "Time to put on a show, ladies~" he said conveniently after the aggressive one offered to join him. As Hiruko's smile grew wider, his gaze grew almost sinister. "Fukukawa Yuka from Higashinari. Amane Hikari from Ikuno. On your knees. I told you both I don't like to mince words, and you've been bullshitting me this whole time. Now, I'm not the kind of guy who likes being jerked around ─ not like that anyway. You've each got two seconds to tell me what you want, or your lives are going to be miserable for a very long time. And, no... that's not a threat~"

These two women thought they were getting naked to potentially have sex with, and maybe get some chips off of some man who had too much money for his own good. But for now it was time to put on a show, perhaps he'd be one of those men who wanted to see a whole bunch of different things before deciding. "Hai hai~" the aggressive one said initially, not knowing what sort of extras he'd be demanding but knowing it would eventually be worth it. What they didn't expect was the change in his demeanor which was far more sinister than they initially realized. Truly for a man who was hanging all over a couple of teens and smiling happily at the table, this was a change in personality and perspective that they didn't expect. The names of these two women were spoken without them having to tell him anything and both would immediately look surprised. He told them to get on their knees and both would do so immediately if only because of new found fear. The aggressive one now identified as Amane Hikari was terrified rather suddenly, "Wait wait..." she mumbled only for the other one to elbow her quickly. Fukukawa Yuka was a bit cleverer and now that they were in this position obviously it wasn't their situation he to control. "This is exactly why no one else hangs out with you..." Yuka complained only to immediately fess up. She was not really into this whole dark-sided individual thing, she liked men that were soft and manageable. "Look we thought you might be an easy mark. We shake some ass show our tits get some chips and leave. That was it," she claimed easily. She had no desire to die because her 'friend' was stupid. "Oi, you didn't have to say all that. I thought you were about this whole thing. Getting back at the young ones and all that!" claimed the aggressive one who was now in tears. "Bitch I'm not dying or worse, 'cause your husband left you for his secretary! You should have known that would happen considering you were his secretary and his third wife!" she complained.

Once the naked women were on their knees, Hiruko sat comfortably in the position of power. The once-gambler was now the dealer who determined the fate of two... well, he'd call them bitches at this point. The one with at least half a brain spilled the beans easily enough, though her explanation of ideal events left much morality to be desired. "What, that's it? You have to at least blow a guy if you're expecting that sort of deal," he said, that phone of his still recording their every move and word. He was considering what would become of these two, but then... there was talk of a secretary and a husband lost. Young? Secretary? A man with a third wife, who may have now been going from one whore house to another? "This... just became interesting," Hiruko mused.

"Amane..." he said after a moment of contemplation. "What does the name Onryu-kai mean to you?" he wondered. There was a certain individual he was meant to be on the lookout for ─ someone connected to a particular yakuza group. "And tell me about this secretary. I need to know what she looks like, and... everything else you know about her. Fukukawa, you don't have to worry about dying. If I killed you, you'd be useless to me. I've got other uses for you~" he said with a wink. "Now, both of you. Everything you know; chop chop~"

Naked and obviously having some very bad times, both of these women seemed to be at least mildly distressed. One of them though, had the decency to be upset with the one whose issues put them in this situation. Yuka hadn't even much cared about trying to get this man's attention, it'd been her friend Hikari who wanted all of this and to stick it to some young girls for reaching for older men. "Yeah, I get that, which is why I only go along with this kind of thing when the guy is hot..." Yuka mentioned. Many a time she'd left her friend to fend for herself while she tried just to get money off someone. Still, there was the issue of her having blabbed quite a bit on her friend's behalf. Making her more interesting still than she had been a few moments ago.

"It's some Yakuza group that has their hands in a lot of stuff here... good enough that they can apparently get talentless whores day jobs," she said as if it was a sensible thing to just talk about. Well she was already naked so there wasn't much to do about it. Her life was already in danger. She was rather obviously quite bitter. A scoff escaped her friend as she gave that other woman the side eye. All of this because she was upset about her divorce. "You better tell him everything. You've been talking about it all day. I wanted to go out drinking... that's what normal dejected wives do!" Yuka snapped. Apparently her life wasn't in danger but she was still going to be used and likely not in the way she would have wanted. "She's just some girl, really normal looking aside from dressing okay. Brunette medium length side parted big forehead, brown eyes, pointy face, too much make-up really fake smile. She wears these gold earrings that look like infinity symbols with a crescent moon hanging off of them, pale skin though..." Hikari described that young woman as if she'd spent time studying her. "Her name is Matsui Shino, and she's one of those Yakuza kids dressed to well for her station and all that," she said quickly. "My former husband, left me for that little skank and then found out she was fucking half the office but he'd already left and I wouldn't take him back. Serves him and her both right, but apparently that is all she does, none of her work, fucking other people's husbands. Last I heard, she had some dumbass falling for her nonsense, wining and dining her after he quit. She was trying to quit too but she wanted to milk the rest of the group first. She visits some love hotel with her guys and is trying to get taken care..." she said shrugging. "The Onryu-kai is supposed to be big around here. They aren't good people or anything they do a lot of prostitution and drug peddling. Avoid the guys as much as possible... Also you sound like a bitter bitch. We could have just gone drinking." Yuka added, she did come to this area often enough to know who not to talk to.

"Oh? So you do blow guys for favors, but you didn't offer me any outright? For shame, Kawacchi," Hiruko said in a strangely joking manner. A certain darkness loomed over the room from his demeanor. Neither of these two would be let off the proverbial hook, but the exact nature of their punishments had yet to be fully determined. Luckily, they were finally cooperating. Onryu-kai was a yakuza group, as Hiruko knew. The bitter way Hikari spoke implied a deeper knowledge of their dealings. After a bit of aggressive prodding from her brainier friend, she sang like a canary.

Brown hair, large forehead, brown eyes, narrow face, and a bit more flair than what belonged on her person. Those were the details of the woman he sought, whose name was soon enough given by Hikari. Matsui Shino. Matsui... Matsui... "Matsui..." Hiruko repeated. A moment later, he was pinching the bridge of his nose. That was an annoying name to hear. He didn't care about what happened with Hikari and her husband, but the extra details about Shino's dealings further confirmed her connection to an ongoing job. With nothing more to record, Hiruko blacked his phone screen and shoved the device back into his pocket. "Alright, we're at the high-roller table today. Kawacchi, you get the easy job now. You're going to be my new informant. And you..." Hiruko paused, shifting his gaze toward Hikari. "You get to be a mole. You're going to join the Onryu-kai and be the one who gets me and my people inside their hideouts when the time comes. Understood?"

It was apparently a shame that Fukukawa Yuka hadn't offered to blow a guy for favors. "Fair enough," she said hands still up. Fukukawa saw the truth of this day, if she was willing to put on the show, putting out was a thought that had crossed her mind. Though this pursuit wasn't her idea, she'd gone along with it so that was her own fault. She hadn't wanted anything to do with this, besides a passing comment or two she wasn't bothered, what she needed was to do like the rest of their friends and cut this one off. She was a poison to the group, but that wasn't something to think about now. After her friend began sharing information like the person she was always going to be, it became obvious that they were the less important people. She'd made them targetable in a situation they could have stayed out of but there they were instead. Apparently their 'punishments' for being stupid were being determined now. According to Hiruko the pair would be doing work for him because he was at the high roller table tonight.

Fukukawa would be acting as an informant, which while it wasn't something she wished to do, was far less imposing than it could have been. "Aye, Boss." Yuka mentioned. While this woman was a lot of things, one to throw away her own life wasn't at all on the list. She knew this kind of drill it was far from the first time this one had them dragged into some weird shit. Meanwhile, Hikari was being told she was in charge of infiltrating a gang. "How am I supposed to do something like that?" she questioned directly. The obvious answer was with her body but she was one of those people who was only trying to put herself so far out there on something that wasn't a guarantee. So of course she was confused about the nature of things.

Fukukawa was more level-headed than her activities of the night implied. Hiruko felt she didn't deserve the full brunt of enslavement, but again...Hiruko was not a nice person. She'd left herself in an exploitable position, so she'd be exploited. The fact that she accepted the terms would only work in her favor for how much, or how little, she was thrown into without concern for her survival. "Atta girl~" Hiruko praised.

On the other hand, the more bothersome of the two was questioning methods she had to understand already. Hiruko sighed. Surely it didn't need explaining, right? There were only a few ways a woman with a fake ass would be seen as useful to that organization. "Do I need to spell it out? Onryu-kai is one of the more annoying groups, but they're also one of the most simple. Everyone works. The men fight, rape, pillage and sell. The women serve, sell, and stage setups. You already made the perfect investment for dealing with those barbarians. That ass job should have costed you about, what? A million and a quarter? You might be able to make that much money back if you work for them for the rest of your life. Maybe you'll have to let yourself get pregnant, and they'll put the kids to work too. Who knows? Who cares? They'll probably pump you full of enough drugs that you won't even know a baby just fell out of you on the street, but maybe... just maybe you'll learn the golden rule about messing with gamblers. Either of you know what that rule is?"

More praise came Fukukawa's way. It seemed to make her other naked friend look spitefully at her, but these situations always went this way. Amane was always the sort to get bent out of shape when things weren't going her way. She was likely to lash out at any and everyone when she was upset and acted without thinking about any potential negatives or consequences. In truth, she should have been the one kept on a short leash, and Fukukawa fully acknowledged that she should have put a stop to her misbehavior but that was her failing as a person. She wouldn't let herself get caught up in anymore of this one's 'problematic behavior'. If she wanted to destroy herself that had nothing to do with Fukukawa Yuka.

In the meantime, Amane Hikari was busy claiming not to know how to infiltrate the organization she was told to. Some less than friendly words would be coming from that always smiling face. She was left with her mouth agape being told all the terrible things that would likely happen to her as she tried to complete the job she was now being forced into. How ridiculous was it that he wanted her to put herself out there... she did a lot of work on her body, getting touch-ups on her form to keep a wayward husband's attention and now he wanted her to use that same body to infiltrate a known bad yakuza group and likely end up strung out and pregnant, if she could even manage it, just because she'd be a bit less than forthcoming about what she was after this day? Just because she hated seeing a couple of teens sinking their claws into a fresh young man whom she thought was gullible? Well that was her own mistake, not that she'd acknowledged it. This man was well out of her league and so were those girls if she was being honest with herself. "No idea, gambling isn't exactly my thing..." Yuka admitted easily, she still didn't know what was going on, but she knew she was still in trouble. The other was still quiet, wondering if it was possible to simply escape this bad fate of hers. Maybe if she ran it wouldn't be so much of a problem...

Page 165 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast