Page 168 of 190 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1895

Thread: Charles Patricius

Hiruko hadn't visited a nightclub in some time. Well, he hadn't gone for pleasure, which was all that counted in his mind. For these two girls, or even Kaguya alone, he could easily see himself freeing up some time for a trip or two. Moreover, the idea of a good grind was quite pleasing to the ear. "Bet," he said swiftly. As Kaguya alleged always acting this way, there was one thing he could be certain of as well. "Then I'll never be careful. Careful walking when we leave here~" he warned cheekily.

Kaguya didn't bluff. That was the second time tonight he'd heard something like that in a teasing, sexual manner. Kaguya wouldn't leave herself open to that call, but she would prove exactly what she was working with by flipping that dress to show her... everything. Hiruko wasn't going to miss that photo opportunity. He even managed a zoomed-in image of those glistening flesh folds before Kaguya righted herself and asked about additional requests. Once again, Hiruko found himself having to think. "Hmm, that's tough, Kayacchi. Besides those legs and that ass, you've got one of the best-looking faces I've ever seen... but I'll definitely get some of those by the end anyway. There are about five different reasons I want to see you stretched across this table in different ways, but you can go freeform if you want. Honestly, I'm more curious than anything at this point. Surprise me~"

Kaguya was always the same person she always was, the world swirled just a little bit as he claimed to bet on the opportunity to go clubbing. "Mmmhmm♥~" Kaguya could easily rouse Miko for a bit of clubbing she figured the girl might actually enjoy it. Even if she didn't want to go, she likely would just for the dick which Kaguya noticed about her friend over the last few days. Moving on, there was the matter of care which Hiruko claimed he wouldn't be taking so long as Kaguya's attitude remained the same, he even advised her of her ability to walk later. "Oh? is it gonna be like that? Now I wanna call♥~" she flirted just easily as she'd been doing all night.

What wasn't easy was standing. She'd thought she was drunk but nothing made that more obvious than trying to stand after being still for even just a couple of seconds. There was a certain amount of stillness she needed after reaching her feet which allowed her to think. Just the same she was sure this man had the pictures he desired of her rear, core and legs, but what else did he want? She was feeling more generous than usual so she'd give a bit more than normal... The directness of his follow statements brought a blush to the girl's face. He liked her face, and wanted to see her across this table a bunch of different ways for a bunch of different reasons. "Ara, you keep talking to me like that and I will take the dick and forget about the rest of the pictures, Hi-niisama♥~" that was a warning as she finally turned with a large grin on her face. She took a seat on the table with her legs spread wide but not in a split. She was willing to give the man a few more pictures of her face, peekaboo shots of her chest and her undercarriage from this angle. But by the time she worked into it, she was biting her lips and showing the man her folds spread wide and ready for taking, almost invitingly so. One of her legs was extended on one side of his legs on couch while the other was propped up on this table. She knew what it was to be desired sexually so she also knew that after taking these pictures she'd likely end up getting fucked on this table.

"At your leisure," Hiruko said after Kaguya's claim of calling bluffs. He was fully prepared for whatever decision she made, despite the fact that she, like Miko, kept bringing pleasant surprises to the table. That blush on Kaguya's face was captured, and then something more interesting was said. If he kept talking the way he was, they'd be having a tussle instead of a photoshoot. As the bulge in Hiruko's pants would imply, he found that to be a suitable end... but that wouldn't be the case just yet. "As you've seen, I do like some pictures afterwards too. I wouldn't be opposed to some during either, but it feels like you'll make me want both of my hands free. I'm going to join the long list of guys who've probably said you're a ten of ten catch, Kayacchi♥~" he flirted, consequences be damned.

More photo opportunities were placed in front of the blonde male. He got some very good pictures of that incredible face, some seductive shots that involved just a bit of show, and... one of his all-time favorites was decided in a single moment. Once Kaguya spread herself for his viewing pleasure and easy access, Hiruko snapped the picture... but that wasn't all. He had so many visions in a single moment. "So, just shooting a random shot here, but... if you're ever feeling especially photogenic during a night of self-care or anything like that... remember I like pictures?♥" he asked in that same flirty tone. Now, what was he to do with Kaguya standing so close and so ready? His urge didn't involve fucking her right there on the table, but it did involve something else. She looked... absolutely delicious. "Mind holding this? Kocchi took some selfies, so you can feel free if you want. But..." There was no point in finishing that sentence. If she took his phone, he'd have one arm hooking under her raised leg as his face dove into those spread folds. He had to have a taste, and he had to taste a lot. And so, he'd do that, taking Kaguya straight to the tongue with shameless, lavishing strokes from one end of her slit to the other.

If Kaguya could call bluffs at her leisure all would be well in the world. But before she did anything like that she'd allow this man to take a few more pictures but not without some more teasing words and ample warnings. A grin crossed the face of Kaguya as Hiruko flirted shamelessly. He claimed that he liked pictures during and afterwards too, though he thought he'd need his hands for her. "Ara? Not many think what you do so honestly and fewer still get the opportunity to find out~" she said honestly. In truth she'd been a mostly virgin even a few days ago and her sexual experiences were a bit... open for negotiation.

Moving on from this point a shot in the dark was given. He wanted pictures of her if she was feeling any self-care or something similar. A grin spread across her face as she came to a certain realization. "Hm, I don't do a lot of self-care, but Mi-chan is pretty handsy. I can probably send you some interesting things♥~" she offered as a counter to his point more than willing to keep him in mind for any of the random things she found herself wanting to take pictures of, she slurred just a little at the end there and then something most interesting happened. He offered her his phone again, claiming that a few pictures could be taken by her but he had something he wished to do... okay. "AAAAHHH♥!~" there was a moan which managed to escape Kaguya's lips as she began taking selfies. During this time she'd started taking selfies with one hand while the other accosted his hair. More yuzu flavored juice would leak from her loins as she immediately responded to that tongue invading her slit. Still a few more selfies wouldn't hurt... until such a time came as she approached an orgasm and stopped snapping those candid photos of herself moving towards ecstasy.

Quite frequently, Hiruko had an impulse or two. He always had a feel for lucky turns of events, and now was one such moment. Kaguya presented herself so nicely, her juicy loins so close that only an idiot would resist the opportunity. Once she took his phone, he took the opportunity to feast on her lower lips. Was she actually taking selfies? He didn't know. He didn't care, really. Hiruko could have sworn he tasted something familiar, just as he swore some sort of flavor had been on Miko earlier in the night. Maybe they both had some very specific diets or douching routines. He did know those things existed, but... no matter.

That initial moan from Kaguya was a different sort of music to enjoy ─ the music of a lucky strike. As such, Hiruko wouldn't shy away. His lower face would be drenched in those yuzu-flavored juices before he finished. Actually... even then, he didn't seem done. Several minutes later, he'd have the girl leaned back onto the table as his face remained buried between her legs. Both parties had talked about calling bluffs. It seemed Kaguya had a hand worth showing after all, in terms of quality.

Hiruko followed luck and Kaguya followed impulses. Her choices in action had been mostly due to her own drunkenness. Now though she was experiencing a tongue running its course along her core. Hiruko was indeed quite good at this and she took several lines of selfies before she ended up moved to the table while he remained buried face first in her loins. Actually, the longer this went on the lass eventually set the phone down so she could wrap her hands up in his hair while moving her hips against his face. Kaguya might have almost believed this man's senses were open enough to properly taste them. Though she'd found with Hiroshi that there was a lesser quality understanding, Miko basically proved that the higher density mana made a difference. What she had to say about Marisbury and the tasty little champagne drops she took from her mouth made it obvious that some things didn't exist equally. She'd even tasted Miko on her own fingers earlier and was certain that she tasted her stronger than her mentor.

Regardless, she found herself moaning happily, as another orgasm rose within her core. "Hi-niisama do you plan on feasting all day?" she asked of the man as she chased an orgasm. She could tell he could do this all day but she was quite looking forward to feeling him buried within her depths. Of course she wouldn't complain about having a pleasurable experience. If there was one thing she could say, it was that sex was truly fun with giving partners.

Hiruko couldn't say why he had such an impulse to feast on this girl, nor why he was content to be so voracious about it. He felt almost like a starving animal consuming Kaguya from her literal core. It helped that what he tasted was sweet ─ absolutely delectable, even. It didn't make sense, but he wasn't going to question good fortune. Of course, Kaguya had to question the amount of feasting he'd decided upon. His tongue was literally inside her at the time, so a bit of a withdrawal was necessary before he spoke. Ah, but that wasn't going to be all. After his tongue slid out of her hole, it traced a line up her slit and flicked that sweet nub a few times before anything else. "If you really want to know, I didn't plan on it for this long. You're so sweet, I just couldn't help myself~" he flirted with a shocking amount of truth fueling the statement. Either way, he supposed Kaguya was making an indirect request for something more impactful than cunnilingus. That could be done easily enough.

A few seconds later, Hiruko was looming over that girl who lay atop the table. His trousers were already down, and he'd been erect long enough to produce a bit of leakage. Based on his earlier interaction with Miko, he wondered what was to be done here. Hiruko did have some protection in his pocket as always, but it was always worth questioning before the extra reach. "This what you want instead? That's fine. Condom? Or are you also a gambler? Or... maybe I'll just take advantage of you being drunk~" he added as a tease.

Hiruko was feasting upon the loins of another. Of course, by the time she managed to open her mouth to ask a question, Hiruko was already tongue deep in her loins. He claimed she was sweet, she'd heard that before, though admittedly it usually took a big longer for such a thing. She could blame being drunk and constantly horny since meeting him for such a thing but she was too busy experiencing the movements of his tongue as he withdrew. "Ara? You really think so... I could get used to something like that♥~" Kaguya flirted back, but she had a certain need for penetration. An internal itch that needed to be met before a certain feeling rooted itself in her.

When he rose from between her legs, his pants had already dropped. He definitely was working with way more than any human should and Kaguya knew that from actual experience. Even so, it was quite exciting to see such a magnificent and dripping tool ready to enter her person. When he spoke of gambling or condom usage she remembered something important... ah but given what Miko was like she and what she tasted like upon her entrance, she was sure there was no need to worry. Besides all that she was certain she was still demon enough to avoid any real consequences and she'd already felt the start of an avatar so it wasn't going to be a problem. "It's hardly a gamble, I'm definitely taking it as is... deep as you can♥~" she mentioned with a flirty wink. "You can call it taking advantage if you like, playing the villain is fun too~" she teased further, in truth even sober she would have agreed to a good raw fucking. If he'd already been with Miko she assumed he understood what she meant, if not she figured she'd let him know during a positional change. Until that time she'd happily wait for an entrance and a filling also different from the one's she'd known before. It was actually quite different to consider how few sexual partners she actually had given her own negative reputation, this one at least had already tested worth the effort.

Kaguya getting used to such things would be for the best ─ especially as Hiruko had no intention of letting up. There was no reason to back down; there were only reasons to push onward. Speaking of pushing onward, Kaguya was giving him every reason to push himself inside her... raw and deeply as he could, apparently. Much like Miko before her, Kaguya was quite the interesting girl, so free with herself in these offers of sex. Perhaps Hiruko should have been more cautious, but... he had another good feeling about this one. For whatever reason, he felt entering her without a condom would somehow be better, and not simply for the sensation. He'd wonder if he had some breeding kink that he just hadn't realized before today. . .

Whatever the case, Hiruko couldn't keep this lass waiting for very long. He couldn't keep himself waiting either, but that was neither here nor there. A bit of villainy was in order. Perhaps he'd enjoy a bit of fun beyond just the sex. Yes, that sounded like a fun idea. "Well excuse me, then. If a girl like you is reckless enough to be drunk and alone with me, I'll have to teach you a lesson~" he harped while steadying his member and moving forward. Just as before, what Hiruko found ahead him was an unusually tight squeeze. Was she even the tighter of the two? That seemed to be the case in the moment, but such was to be expected of the flexible sorts. Either way, Hiruko wouldn't be stopped by any sort of barrier this time. His forward momentum was to be halted not by any firm grip, and not by a cervix ─ only by the end of Kaguya's womb as he kept pushing her legs aside to make more room for that initial thrust. In the end some minutes later, he'd be held up only by his arms as support against Kaguya's legs, all while his entire core worked to piston in and out of her womb.

Kaguya and Hiruko were flirting uncontrollably and also sinking into their new experience together. It would seem that Hiruko had no problems playing the villain as it were... and he seemed to take to the role rather easily. Her legs were being moved into position as he made his way towards her core, and after the decision to forego condoms it seemed he was still raring to go. Did she know about his developing breeding kink? Yes, but it wasn't at all about the nature of the kink but instead the nature of meeting up with someone of the kind of energy that they had going. It was something easily attributed to Alaya after going there.

Ah, but none of that mattered as he offered to teach her a lesson for being drunk around him. A little giggle escaped her as she felt the start of entry. "Kufufu~" she snickered gently as it started her back gently arching up as he made the push with her split legs which allowed him to feel compressed within her core. It was likely a different sort of feeling from anything normal but it was also what she truly enjoyed. "I'm a good student and only a little reckless. Make sure you really drive that lesson home♥~" the girl flirted as he made his way in. So painstaking was that entry but eventually he made it as deep as he could go pushing past the barrier of her womb and then beginning to piston in and out of her. "Wooh♥~" that was a good feeling. She found herself clamping on to him and moving in rhythm with that motion. Such things were always so exciting when they reached so far, moreover she could appreciate the amount of work being done on her body as she was forcefully pushed towards an orgasm which had her body convulsing around his while she quietly moaned. Humans definitely didn't normally come built like this.

Just the same, Miko was finally finishing up her third or fourth encore. And was finally slipping away from that table. Her intuition told her that her goal was that VIP room but she'd eventually ended up on the same side of the Roulette table as the dealer. She slipped off from his side and gave him a wide smile as well. He'd been quite pleasant to her most of the night. Now then she supposed it was time for her to make her way over to that VIP room without alerting anyone of her absolute presence, not that she expected her movements to be a big deal.

Page 168 of 190 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast