"I bet it's not." said the woman who was obviously watching this entire thing happen but she hadn't moved to do anything. She had more than enough faith in her team to be able to handle a group like the one that had approached them. Even with the couple of people who showed more than a little skill, there wasn't much to be done by this woman yet.

Meanwhile, Masumi seemed to be confronted by an overly battle thirsty young man. His reaction to being tossed away from her person was one she expected fully based on how he'd joined the fray in the first place. Even so, it didn't seem that Shoichi would be leaving her side anytime soon, and additionally she didn't seem to be at all worried about the clawed man who seemed to want to attack her more. "Well, I suppose if you wish to stay I'll enjoy your company." the girl said as the other boy aimed to ram claws into her person. Hana, seemed to think over what the Sky King had to say, and simply nodded thereafter. "Hai~" finding her own rhythm she began moving while concentrating only on her own sense of balance. Such a thing would lead to the girl soon enough catching up to Sawa.

During her fight as her opponent approached aiming to maim her center Masumi shifted to the left in a single sliding motion on one foot. "You're really excitable. Such intent to maim... such outright violence is not very common." she mentioned, though she knew of a couple of people who displayed similar traits from time to time in the Black Order's roster. This time it would seem to create something of a vacuum pulling the young man towards the side she'd shifted to, for the wind to burst outward once more as the pressure equalized and her weight shifted back to normal. This time was stronger than the first time and the blast from her person would touch all around her, aiming to blow him away. All the while, nothing changed about the girl's face nor her reactions. She really didn't seem to care at all.

Sawa, on the other hand was a bit surprised to find the other girl so close so soon. But it was a bit more troublesome for both girls, when the Middle of the other team showed up before them. Seeming to not be able to tell which of them was which, she threatened them both. And both were unsure what to do about it. "Am I the only one frightened?" asked Hana who seemed to be looking for the balloon but her eyes were distracted by the robotic arm of the girl before them. Sawa could already see it and nodded towards the building. "I am too, but it's a bit exciting. Really you're kinda really scary and that's really cool, but you wouldn't really make self heating butts right?" mentioned the brunette girl. But as they looked at each other salvation would descend from above in the form of several rapidly fired smoke bombs from Kaori. But the girl didn't stop moving then and lashed out with her new weapon spinning in her hand. "Yo, both of you get moving~" Kaori said. And both girls nodded this time splitting up completely and taking different routes. Kaori planned to keep this particular girl busy until there was more than enough space between her and their Panther and Decoy. "That's some pretty nice gear you got going there. I'm a bit of a weapons nerd myself~ If we weren't on opposite teams, I'd swap stories~" she mentioned as she swiped the weapon sideways as if she intended to try and cut the woman before her only at the last possible second an empty shell was fired off instead propelling the girl around in a circle while she spun the weapon so the back of it could be used to sweep the other young woman off her feet intending to leave her on the ground and on her back. After all, Kaori was in this mostly to aid in diversions and right now she was helping the other two make progress. Sawa, ended up at the bottom of a building spinning herself up a fire-escape with multiple grinding motions and constant rotations of her wheels. While, Hana was still moving at her awkwardly steady pace to another building completely.