Akiko's eyes shifted to the corner as Raizen quieted his Zanpakuto after the explanation of them being three halves of the same being. He then went on to perform one of three possible actions that the Captain of this Division had come up with as a potential way to test his young man's abilities. That being said, this one had the least likelihood of working and as such when her equipment began to go haywire she turned around. "Okay, so I was going to say that forcibly changing them was an option, I was also going to say that it had about a 30 percent chance of working..." said the young woman who couldn't believe how much this young man simply acted on instinct. "Oh, creeper laugh, that's riveting, nice to have a candid chuckle before going on a killing spree," she said of the hollow which had made a similar sound before destroying Yonsokei. "Also I am going to need you to tell me you are not going to become a rampaging hollow in here, this laboratory is constructed pretty densely and not connected to any of the other monitoring systems for my own protection. Even so, I have no problem using my Bankai against a relative young'un. I'm not like the Captain-Commander I can't bother with the extra." mentioned the young woman as she allowed herself to turn around and face the forming reishi which she was personally getting readings from scrolling through the lenses of her glasses.