"Well, becau-" The redhead intended to answer Deianira's question legitimately, but before he could, she came to the conclusion on her own. She also went on to mention a particular snow leopard which shared with her the information about the Minotaur's widespread effects. "Yeah... that. I hope that leopard isn't the same one that very recently resorted to eating the nomads in this area." Since Athos had not responded, Deianira spoke to the other male instead, addressing the fact that Poseidon's son simply was not into people. The young man shrugged in response; he didn't find such a personality all too strange at first impression. He did, however, find it strange that Deianira asked about the potential kindness of his father for the deed they'd done. He looked toward the daughter of Dionysus with curiosity in his eyes as he gave his response. "Well... my dad's not the worst god I've ever encountered. I mean, he's maybe not as cool as Poseidon was when I earned his favor," he said. This statement brought something akin to a nervous tick from Athos, which went unnoticed by the other male. "What exactly do you guys need?"