Thread: 「十」Non-Player Character Dossier

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

「十」Non-Player Character Dossier

Non-Player Character Dossier

This thread is a repository for character profiles that are not the primary character of Tenth Division members. These may be shared universe or personal story line characters.

Please try to consolidate your profiles into a single post if possible. Otherwise, separate them sparingly. The required profile format is the same as the Tenth Division template, but exceptions are allowed for personal story line characters.

HTML Code:
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][CENTER]「Name」[/CENTER][/SIZE][CENTER]

Character Image
    Character Epithet or Quote [/CENTER]

[B]Name:[/B] 
    [B]Titles:[/B] [I](Ranks, positions, nicknames, aliases, etc.[/I]
    [B]Age[/B][INDENT][B]Actual Age:[/B] 
    [B]Physical Age:[/B][/INDENT]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [I]Modifications to standard uniform as well as grooming styles and body modifications[/I]
    [INDENT][B]Height:[/B]
    [B]Weight:[/B] 
    [B]Eye Color:[/B] 
    [B]Hair Color and Style:[/B] 
    [B]Complexion:[/B][/INDENT]
    [B]Reiatsu[/B][INDENT][B]Color:[/B] 
    [B]Shape:[/B] [I]Where your character's reiatsu appears as it increases, what shape it takes, how it behaves, how it affects its surroundings and is perceived[/I][/INDENT]

[B]Personality:[/B] [I]How does your character act and see the world? What are their values, principles, or lack thereof? What are their insecurities? How has their personality changed over time[/I]

[B]Biography:[/B] 

[B]Combat Style:[/B] [I]What martial arts does your character excel at? Which ones do they favor? What are their weaknesses and the techniques they dislike? How do they approach an opponent? Are they more offensive or defensive? A cautious fighter or a bold aggressor? Do they have a noteworthy combat philosophy or system of how they treat different opponents?[/I]

[B]Special Traits:[/B] [I]Anything ranging from special abilities to special senses to special knowledge[/I]

[B]Zanpakuto:[/B] [/FONT][/SIZE]
    Last edited by Shinoda; 06-02-2017 at 01:18 AM.
    Tetsuya Sajin | Raizo Shinoda | Shinoda Akira

Tenth Division Captain | Privaron 306